cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campgrounds that have transport to Disneyworld?

Hankjoe
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing at Ft. Wliderness (tried to get into pop-up area with my 23' MH,which would fit in the 25' space, but can't seem to get any ok. All other Campsites there were full.

So.... looking for options of CG or someplace that offers shuttle or close enough 6 blks to walk??. We don't tow a car & don't want to unhook camper everyday.
6 REPLIES 6

winnietrey
Explorer
Explorer
Have you thought about Uber? Stayed at a "off Campus" Motel in Disney world, this Spring. Uber is the way to go in my opinion, it is cheap, come and go as you please, no waiting on a shuttle, Drops you right at the main gate, and there to pick you up in about 10 minutes or less

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
It's crazy to say, but contact a travel agent for a Fort Wilderness stay- especially in a hard-to-get time. They'll check multiple times a day and there's no extra cost to you.

There 2 that I use are: Kelly with Kingdom Destinations (email: Kelly@KingdomDestinations.com) or Jason with Mouse Counselors (email: Jason@MouseCounselors.com).
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Hankjoe
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks I will keep checking Fort Wilderness and the others mentioned.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Davenport KOA
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Keep PHONING Fort Wilderness reservations. They seem to be able to find more vacancies over the phone than you can get on line. Take a few days in your vacation period, the keep calling back to check on more days, It might take a while, but you may get lucky and get everything you need. Phone daily if necessary.

There is nothing like experiencing Disney from the Fort. Go to the Parks early or stay late (Magic Hours), come back to your RV during the peak crowd hours and have a relaxing lunch.

Campgrounds with bus shuttles. KOA Fort Summit (SW Orlando) had one the last time we were there. Other campgrounds in the area probably have shuttle service as well, but you are at the mercy of there schedules, ie pickup at 9am or ? and return time... Last time we were at KOA, the shuttle left the campground about 9am and had two return trips, one leaving the Disney transportation Center about 6 and the last about 9 or 10. A taxi might be an option, but no idea of cost, or take the shuttle to Disney and a taxi for the return/

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

LadyRVer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tropical Palms in Kissimmee (short distance from WDW.. used to have a bus which loaded at the resort and went to WDW. Nice park. I think the KOA in Kissimmee, does too. They are on Seven Drafts Lane.