cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cascade Lake in NC

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone been to Cascade Lake Campground in the Pisgah Forest NC lately? There hasn't been any reviews recently . Is it still a nice place to stay? Going there in Oct. to stay for the color change. Thanks
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport
3 REPLIES 3

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
Did you make it? How was the trip? We're headed to nearby Davidson River this Thursday! Probably will miss the peak by a few days...the rain isn't helping. But we'll pass a good time either way!
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
Funny, I'm from NOLA too, and now live 45 minutes from Cascade lake. We consider it our go to local spot.

Very nice earlier this spring. We wouldn't go unless we had a water site though. I also think you get 50% off with one of those camping clubs???call and check which one. Probably pays for itself with one visit.
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

cjalphonso
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, it is still a very nice campground and one of my favorites. We were there in July, it was rainy but we had a great time. It's pretty much the same as its been for the last 8 years or so except they have upgraded the power on the R sites now.
By the way, I'm originally from New Orleans and we used to go to the strawberry festival every year. None better in the world ๐Ÿ™‚