cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fruita Campground, Capital Reef Nat'l Park

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone who has camped at Fruita campground remember if they have electric outlets in the bathrooms. I know stupid question but just need to know. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
7 REPLIES 7

1mtnman
Explorer II
Explorer II
AZRick wrote:
Don't confuse Fruita CG in Capitol Reef, UT with the James M Robb SP CG in Fruita, CO. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the misinterpretation of Fruita in Capitol Reef versus Fruita, Co

lfloom
Explorer
Explorer
Fruita is one of the nicest CGs I have ever been in - cant remember if there were plugs.

Several places have showers in town, BTW. There is a little grocery store (very little) that had a couple of showers.

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
I really really hope you do not do what we came across one time the folks had a rice cooker plugged in and it was sitting on the floor next to the sink and the first stall.
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
If you want to rely on the statement from this blog site that yes, there is electric in the bathrooms, here's the link:

Capitol Reef, Fruita Campground Description

If electric is really important to you, I would suggest you call the national park directly for an accurate answer. Have fun!
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

AZRick
Explorer
Explorer
Don't confuse Fruita CG in Capitol Reef, UT with the James M Robb SP CG in Fruita, CO. ๐Ÿ™‚

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
caysea7254 wrote:
Does anyone who has camped at Fruita campground remember if they have electric outlets in the bathrooms. I know stupid question but just need to know. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Tara

Says it does have electric.

Restrooms are located in each loop and feature electricity, flush toilets, sinks, and a large sink attached to the building for gray water. No showers available.

BOL,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

1mtnman
Explorer II
Explorer II