cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great RV Escapes Savings Membership

J-R
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.
Thinking about trying it, with their 90 day money back guarantee.
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Fulltimer - tired, but not retired
4 REPLIES 4

sonny0077
Explorer
Explorer
GREAT RV ESCAPES COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM. I PURCHASED A MEMBERSHIP WITH A 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND I FOUND NO BENEFITS IN BEING A MEMBER. IT TOOK ME 6 CALLS TO GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AND I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND THEY SAID THAT I NEED TO MAIL BACK MY MEMBERS CARD TO RECEIVE A REFUND. I DID SEND BACK MY CARD IMMEDIATELY AND NO REFUND WAS SENT. 6 MONTHS LATER AND I CANNOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE THERE OR ANSWER MY EMAILS.THIS COMPANY ALONG WITH WALTER THOMPSON ARE NOTHING BUT CROOKS.
FURTHERMORE, I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE RV PARK THAT GIVES ANY KIND OF A DISCOUNT FOR BEING A GREAT RV ESCAPE MEMBER.

J-R
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks rockhillmanor for the thread link. Some good recent info!
I did a search here before I posted, but only a couple other old short treads came up, without any real info. Yesterday I accessed their online directory and compared it with PPA. They have most of the same campgrounds listed, plus a couple more in the states I checked.
I just called a couple campgrounds (that I would use) that are listed in both. They accept PPA, but didn't know about Great RV Escapes Camping.
So, we'll forget about that, and stick with PPA.
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Fulltimer - tired, but not retired

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
J-R wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.
Thinking about trying it, with their 90 day money back guarantee.

General consensuses is it's a scam. And you won't be seeing your 90 day money back anytime soon.

Read here:
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=59537.0

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
needing to ask here shows it doesnt it?