cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for a CG recommendation near Disney World

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
OK, I know it is snowbird season in Fl. We have family going to Disney World the end of Jan 2016, FW is booked for the time needed. We currently have reservations at one of the Disney resorts. My dilemma is that we are meeting some snowbirds friends at Tomoka SP in Ormond Beach and I already have a site reserved there and it is two days after our departure date from Disney. I really don't want to drive home to get the TT only to drive right back past DW to head to Tomoka. Can anyone recommend a CG near DW? This would save a lot of gas and money if I can make one long camping trip out of it. Thanks for the help and remember, there is no substitute for experience.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience
16 REPLIES 16

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
Years ago we stayed at Tropical Palms. If we could not get into the Fort we would stay there again. I recall it being a very nice CG. Certainly no FW but nothing really compares.

chris_in_pa
Explorer
Explorer
It's about 20 min or more from Magic Kingdom (close to Universal), and is just the basics, but we like Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake. It's also a bargain!!