cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a CG with transportation to Atlanta's airport

GopherBroke
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for suggestions on where I can park my Motorhome and toad for 3 months while I am out of the country. Best case would be a campground that had shuttle serves to Hartsfield airport, or public transportation. I am open to any and all options including being farther away as long as I can get back and forth from the airport.
5 REPLIES 5

GopherBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the leads I will start chasing them down ans see what works.
Bill

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check RVParkreviews for locations, and also possible info on transportation.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

Vet_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Often there will be a fellow camper at a campground that will give you a ride for a fee. Pick a campground and call them to see if they know of someone there that will do it.
2008 Itasca Sunrise 35A
2008 Honda CRV Toad
2016 Chev ZR1 Colorado Toad

"We Traveled To Alot Of Different Places While On Vacation, Until The wife Asked Directions"

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
unfortunately not much in the area. Twin Lakes RV Park in Cummings GA about 45 miles from the airport, gets good reviews and they have monthly rates. Atlanta Airport Shuttle serves that area. Not sure about the cost of the shuttle.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do you need a campground? You could probably find a storage facility accessible to public transport, for less $$$ than a campground.

PUBLIC TRANSIT

REGIONAL SHARED RIDE SERVICES

LAKE LANIER STORAGE

RV STORAGE IN GEORGIA
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board