cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Max RV length at Thornhill?

VetPartTimer
Explorer
Explorer
On Reserve America they list the max RV length at 31ft, but I see several there that look like they are pushing 40.

My TH is a 40 and I would like to stay there but don't want to get turned away due to size. Thoughts? Worst comes to worst maybe I could pay for 2 sites?
2 REPLIES 2

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Having camped there a lot, and going again next week. I have seen large Motor homes there, the largest being about 35 ft and towing a toad.

I know that it says 31 ft so I measured a few sites from the entrance near site 47, the host spot, to site #1 they average about 41 ft. That leaves no room for your tow vehicle,there is no room to park beside it because the road is narrow.

In the spots 48 thru 65 the roadway is wider and I have seen large RVs there with their tow vehicles or Toads parked beside them.

It may be hard sometimes to get 2 sites together because reservations are not site specific they are assigned at the gate, but you can try.

The weekends it is full but during the week it is usually very open.

This website will give you a view of all the sites.
As you can see from site# 48 on they are wider but not any longer.
Campsite Photos
Good luck,it is a nice place.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Been there several times in my 37'mh with toad. Admittedly, I did have to park the toad perpenticular to the mh . I haven't been recently but still drive by and see the same as you, large rigs.
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)