cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

myrtle beach state park site 008

stoney0264
Explorer
Explorer
Has Anyone Stayed InThat SIte Or Can Tell Me If That Is A Good Site. I Reserved It Online For Bike Week In Oct And Was Curious.

Thanks
Steve & Tina
3 grown DD's (Don't camp with us much)
Duke (Yorkie)
Bailey (Boxer)
1999 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 6.0L and 3.73
Prodigy Brake Control
2006 Honda VTX1300s (mine)
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Better Half)
2012 Outback 279RB
3 REPLIES 3

stoney0264
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks
Skylark wrote:
Stoney, I have stayed in 08 3 times on different occasions. I like the site myself. It is across the street from the store and bath house. I did get good wifi in the motor home. The only drawback was 30 amp electric, but I still could run both air conditioners at the same time. This site is between 2 camp host. Both were very nice people. And you can set up direct tv and get signal to the drivers side front of coach. The site also had full hook ups and is nicely shaded. If I go back, I would like to get 08 again. We were there last year and then went to Hunting Island and have 4 weeks scheduled this summer and fall. Good luck and hope you enjoy your stay. Sky

Thanks. We are looking forward to it.
Steve & Tina
3 grown DD's (Don't camp with us much)
Duke (Yorkie)
Bailey (Boxer)
1999 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 6.0L and 3.73
Prodigy Brake Control
2006 Honda VTX1300s (mine)
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Better Half)
2012 Outback 279RB

Skylark
Explorer
Explorer
Stoney, I have stayed in 08 3 times on different occasions. I like the site myself. It is across the street from the store and bath house. I did get good wifi in the motor home. The only drawback was 30 amp electric, but I still could run both air conditioners at the same time. This site is between 2 camp host. Both were very nice people. And you can set up direct tv and get signal to the drivers side front of coach. The site also had full hook ups and is nicely shaded. If I go back, I would like to get 08 again. We were there last year and then went to Hunting Island and have 4 weeks scheduled this summer and fall. Good luck and hope you enjoy your stay. Sky

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
Well, you're near the dumpster....but that shouldn't be an issue.
We haven't been at this site, but the park in general is pretty nice.

A lot will depend on just how much time you want to spend at the site, and how much time, you'll be out and about on your bike(s).

I would guess that there will be plenty of other bikers there for the week, or, I'd suggest early nights, rather than riding a noisy bike back into camp in the evenings.

Have fun!!
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets