Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help- Campground Storage

cccougar
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,
We will be camping in Va and have just recently decided to head to Ft Myers afterwards to visit family. The problem? We live in NJ and do not want to drive back to NJ to drop off our tt. Does anyone know of a campground, a Camping World, etc.. that would allow us to drop off our tt for a week or so and then on our way back to NJ pick it back up? We are looking for something near I-95.
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

lcommerford
Explorer
Explorer
i was staying in hunting island for two weeks and going on to disney for a week ,,,,,i checked on line and found a storage facility in savannahs (devon storage )…..they charged me a monthly fee 60.00…..for my two weeks and gave me a code so i could get in and get it whenever i showed up …..easy and seamless !

mountainsam
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of camp grounds have space for storage. If not just get on line and look up RV storage in that area or somewhere south so you don't have to back track.
2017 Thor Gemini 23TR w/ 3.2 Power Stroke turbo diesel
2014 Ram 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel Crew Cab, Long Bed 4X4 6 Speed Auto (sold)
2013 Rockwood Signature 8281 WS w/Sidewinder Pin (sold)
DW and Sofie our Black Lab /Boxer and Phoebe our Schnoodle

Humpty
Explorer
Explorer
Try the KOA in Fredericksburg VA. They may be able to store it short term. We have used short term storage a few times to make travels a little easier - In Luray Va and on the Outer banks.
2007 Challenger 33DBB parked on the Coast

2016 GMC Canyon Diesel

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
D you need any service done?
Find a reputable place and drop it off for service. Pick it up a week later
2 birds one shot
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
You also might check with any Storage Facility that has outdoor RV storage available.
If they have available space, explain the situation & see if they can accommodate a short term deal for you.
I'm an expert in only one field....I believe it's somewhere in Kansas.

2000 / 22' SKYLINE NOMAD LITE
1998 DODGE DAKOTA / 5.2L= 8mpg.
2006 POLARIS ATV
1500/1200 Watt Champion generator
Yada Wireless Back Up Camera
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74