cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

need help with directions

jbmoo
Explorer
Explorer
today, we made reservations at coastal rv resort in eastpoint fl. anyone been there? will be coming from ft payne, any suggestions?
jbmoo
2013 ram 2500 cummins
2004 hr savoy
3 REPLIES 3

jbmoo
Explorer
Explorer
thanks for the replies. I have never been there. the reason we're going that way is to miss Atlanta. I might go down 95 and cut across 10. we live in east tn. by Bristol. thanks again.
'
jbmoo
2013 ram 2500 cummins
2004 hr savoy

travelnutz
Explorer II
Explorer II
I-59 to I-65 to south side of Montgomery and exit on South Blvd going east to US-231 and south around the west side of Dothan on the Dothan Circle on US-231 to I-10. Well marked! Don't stop for anything on South Blvd at Montgomery, 4 lane divided but not a nice area to say the least. Only a few miles travel on South Blvd. Take I-10 in Florida going east from Marianna, FL to SR 65 going south at Ouincy, FL and it goes right to Eastpoint, FL. Shortest good road route and avoids Atlanta. Took it a couple years ago. We are about 60 miles south of Perry, FL and a short way off US 19/98. That's around the Gulf from Eastpoint.
A superb CC LB 4X4, GM HD Diesel, airbags, Rancho's, lots more
Lance Legend TC 11' 4", loaded including 3400 PP generator and my deluxe 2' X 7' rear porch
29 ft Carriage Carri-lite 5'er - a specially built gem
A like new '07 Sunline Solaris 26' TT

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
haven't been there but looks beautiful! Ft Payne Alabama? I would take I-59 south to I-65 south to US231 in Montgomery to US98.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi