cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

new jersey campgrounds

didi
Explorer
Explorer
which campground would you suggest to be the best in NJ thanks to all that applied.

2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'
11 REPLIES 11

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Atlantic Blueberry in Port Republic is a very nice family campground near Ocean City and I'll second Seashore Campsites in Cape May.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
weathershak wrote:
When in North West NJ, go here

Agree! Camp Taylor is a nice cg. We stayed there a couple of years ago. We had a huge site, and enjoyed the wolf preserve. Nice winery down the road too.

weathershak
Explorer
Explorer
When in North West NJ, go here
Full timing it since July 2012

bresdogsr
Explorer
Explorer
We like Seashore Campsites and Holly Shores in Cape May.
2014 Newmar Dutch Star 4018

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
When my kids were young, we really enjoyed Ocean View.

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
Beachcomber is nice.

didi
Explorer
Explorer
i am thinking the whole state of nj, thanks

2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'

fitznj
Explorer
Explorer
North, South, Central??????

I stay at the State/County parks in NJ; Turkey Swamp, Allaire, Bass River, Stokes........
Gerry

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
I can tell you to stay away from FlaNet in Netcong.

We usually stop at Timberlane in Clarksboro on the way to or from somewhere, but only for a night. It's fine for that, or if you're visiting the Philly area. It's also open all year.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed at Sea Pines (1000 trials resort) Last summer and it was not we considered a RESORT ! First, we had problems with the electric, informed the (teenager) at the store, 2 hrs. later still no power, was informed (by the same kid) that it was probably our camper, and not the parks power. Half hour later went to the managers office and explained the issue we were having. She had maintenance stop and low and behold the 50 AMP Breaker was bad. Found out the kid never reported it to maintenance or the office manager. The second issue we had was too many "Seasonal" sites taken and naturally they were some of the bigger / deeper sites (we have a 38' 5'er and had to search for an hour for a site big enough and enough room to maneuver to get it in. That is one Resort we will not return to. But there are plenty of C/G's in the area. Good Luck and Happy Camping !!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Which part of NJ do you want to visit?
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate