cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Parks around Houston

Navyvette
Explorer
Explorer
Are there any parks around Houston area that have some room? Everything Iโ€™ve seen so far has been a parking lot with hookups. Most seem to have sprang up since the hurricane last year.
Itโ€™s not just Houston but seems most parks are trying to maximize quantity of RVs to maximize profits but dang give me a little room.
I remember 3 years ago staying in Arkansas at a park that you had almost a house plot for your site.
1 REPLY 1

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
There is an RV park in spring Texas. Forgot the name but it is a very nice park and rated very high that is run by very nasty people. Got thrown out because I expected them to pay for extensive paint chip damage caused by their guy with a string trimmer. He was trimming at the edge of the concrete slab right next to my coach. The trimming threw rocks against the side of the motor home. They took no responsibility which I took exception to. They ended up throwing two of us out. Nasty nasty folks. We stay at The woodlands lake RV park in Conroe. Pretty nice place and they have never damaged my coach.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler