cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pony Express RV Resort in Salt Lake City??

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone stayed at the Pony Express RV Resort in Salt Lake City? We're looking to stay one night in that area as we move on to other places. Would be July 3rd, so might be crowded? Might have a 2 or 3 night minimum that time of year?
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"
5 REPLIES 5

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
For 1 night, it seemed fine.

We stayed 2 weeks in SLC and really enjoyed the KOA there. Nicely wooded and well kept.

Wasn't a whole lot of price difference between the two when I priced it out.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

boogie_4wheel
Explorer
Explorer
RVcrazy wrote:
We stayed there one night & would again. Pull throughs so we didn't need to unhook. No food close, so bring some with you or maybe pizza delivery?

That reminds me... While there is no food within a reasonable walking distance, there is a grocery store, BK, 2 pizza places, 2 Mexican food restaurants, subway and quiznos, and a Maverik fuel (cheaper than the Flying J and trailer friendly) all approx 1mi north of the CG.
2005 2500 Cummins/48RE/3.73, QCLB, 4wd, BigHorn, Edge Juice w/ CTS + Turbo Timer,Transgo Shift Kit ISSPro Oil and LP pressure gauges, GDP 20/2 filters, Custom Diesel Steering Box Brace
'10 Forest River Shockwave Toy Hauler 21'
Honda EU3000I Genny

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed there one night & would again. Pull throughs so we didn't need to unhook. No food close, so bring some with you or maybe pizza delivery?

boogie_4wheel
Explorer
Explorer
It is a couple minutes south of my house. My parents have stayed there a few weekends and enjoy it.

Clean place. Gated entry. Kind of pricey. Looks like all spaces are pull though, and are concrete pads. Playground for kids, and dog areas as well.
2005 2500 Cummins/48RE/3.73, QCLB, 4wd, BigHorn, Edge Juice w/ CTS + Turbo Timer,Transgo Shift Kit ISSPro Oil and LP pressure gauges, GDP 20/2 filters, Custom Diesel Steering Box Brace
'10 Forest River Shockwave Toy Hauler 21'
Honda EU3000I Genny

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sure you'll find some helpful reviews at rvparkreviews,com
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE