cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserve America - my problem or theirs?

Lou_Pat
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone experiencing problems with this site? I enter all the info as I always have searching for an RV site in Florida for January, 2015 and the website response is an error message "Oops" with several responses. I get the same response whether on a laptop, an ipad or an iphone and also from another city in NJ. I have called Reserve America 2x and 1 rep recreated the problem, wrote up the problem and forwarded it to tech dept. This problem does not happen if I search for a site not using the "RV Site" response. Hope this makes sense. So far the response from Reserve America is 2 emails, 1 acknowledging the problem the other telling me to use a different browser.
Lou & Pat, '05 Forest River Lexington GTS 255 on Ford E450 Super Duty, no toad. Retired so: HAPPY BIKING & HIKING
8 REPLIES 8

Lou_Pat
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for your help. Went into ReserveAmerica using the Florida State Park website and found 4 days in February at Long Key SP. It's a start, now only have to find about 8 more weeks.
Lou & Pat, '05 Forest River Lexington GTS 255 on Ford E450 Super Duty, no toad. Retired so: HAPPY BIKING & HIKING

NHIrish
Explorer
Explorer
bobsinn wrote:
Me too but the Fla State Parks which uses Reserve America) works, Go figure
http://floridastateparks.reserveamerica.com/

Ditto...
2016 Heartland Bighorn 3270RS

2010 Carriage Cameo 32-FwS
2008 Carriage Cameo
2006 Keystone Cougar
2005 Keystone Zeppelin
1999 Coachmen Catalina

2017 Ford F350 Powerstroke
Curt Q25

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock
:W

jfcoopjr
Explorer
Explorer
Just a thought ... if you're looking for a federal recreation area/option (as I usually try to use my Access Pass as often as possible) ... try the www.recreation.gov site instead of reserveamerica.com, until bugs are worked out.
J F Coop Jr/J A Klamer
Hadassah (furry family member/Labradoodle)
2003 Salem 25FB
2008 Nissan Titan V-8 Crew Cab

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
I made a reservation at a Ga SP this AM which I think goes through RA. No problem with it. Did not use RA directly.

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
It is not you.
We use RA all the time, and I just tried it and got the same response that you did

Hope all is well with you guys.
We missed connecting with you at Rainbow Springs. The last few days we paddled at the Silver river, and then the Crystal River Archaelogical Preserve.

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

bobsinn
Explorer
Explorer
Me too but the Fla State Parks which uses Reserve America) works, Go figure
http://floridastateparks.reserveamerica.com/
2001 Itasca Sundancer 27P
2000 Honda Civic

ljr869
Explorer
Explorer
Yup.
Jim
2009 Fleetwood Bounder 35H
Ford V-10 w/ Banks

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
I'm seeing the same thing here. Trying different browsers, and even different operating systems, made no difference.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate