cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rio Grande Valley body shop

Gr8life
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations for a good body shop in the RGV? This forum has always been a big help for this Winter Texan.
8 REPLIES 8

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Da'le Gas

Scooby_and_Doo
Explorer
Explorer
Highly recommend Bert Ogden in Mission. Did an excellent job of repairing the front of my class A when a fellow camper ran into the motorhome. Was also able to arrive the day before the repair and park near their RV service area and also stayed there the night after the repair was done.

Don8ch
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:
Bert Ogden, from others reports, I have not used them.

Our toad, a Chevy Cobalt, was side-swiped last winter. Bert Ogden Chev on Brian Rd @ Exp 83 did the repairs. The only delay related to an unacceptable door skin being shipped and a second shipment was required. Their staff worked well with the other party's insurance company and obtained prompt approvals.

We would recommend them.
Don

2014 Newmar Ventana 4037
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Crew cab, long box

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:

A few years back we had a major mishap with our Class A - the gas island was the winner! We basically pried the rear cap off and several thousand dollars later, Bert Ogden had it looking like new again. The work was done quickly even though this happened over the
Christmas season.

This dealership is huge and has many service bays and a paint shop that can accommodate very large units. Give them a chance to quote on your work.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Last year a friend got T-boned in his Ford 1 ton. Got hauled to Bogus Ford. They did good work, but it took a long time before he got it back. Had to raise a little heck with the manager even before things got moving.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

John_M1
Explorer
Explorer
We used Steve Reyes Paint & Body in Mercedes a few years ago, and were very pleased with their work.
John and Susan
2018 Winnebago Vista 26HE
Jeep Wrangler Toad

Gr8life
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I will check them out tomorrow.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt