cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Parks in Saratoga Springs ?

Bigmoss
Explorer
Explorer
Since I just bought my first trailer I am planning a 4 day trip to Saratoga Springs to see a horse race. Can someone recommend a nice park near the race track ?

I found Saratoga RV Park online has anyone stayed there was it a nice experience ?

Thanks for any help !
2016 Ford F-150 Screw Lariat Short Box
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS
Reese 30051 Hitch with Revolutionary Pin
4 REPLIES 4

Parrothead_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
We're horse race fans and a few years ago we made the trek east and stopped in Lake George, NY for a few days so we could attend races at Saratoga on our way to Bar Harbor, ME. Lake George is a bit north, but once you get on the highway it's not a long drive. The track is right off the highway. We stayed at Ledgeview RV Park. It's a nice place, well shaded, and well taken care of. RV Park Reviews gives it mostly 8-10 ratings.

http://www.ledgeview.com/
2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

Community Alumni
Not applicable
We've overnited there and it was good, I'd stay there again. :C

tohare
Explorer
Explorer
we have stayed at Saratoga RV Park. The location is great! Park is ok for a place to stay, not so great for camping, if you know what I mean. Some people were having electrical issues when we were there, we did not,
Adventure Bound camp ground is near by, not as close to the track, it is huge, with lots of stuff going on for kids etc.. another option,

BroncosFan
Explorer
Explorer
rvparkreviews com while you wait here for a reply. Congrats on your new purchase!