cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

san diego city, county & state parks

anon125
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone parked in any of these lately.
We need full hookups.
Were are in san diego now.
Thanks all
6 REPLIES 6

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sweetwater was our favorite There are a lot of public park full hookups in the area San Diego public parks and Santee
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

DickOK
Explorer
Explorer
X2 Santee Lakes. Stayed at Chula Vista until we found Santee. Can't beat it.
Dick OK

Jarand
Explorer
Explorer
Highly recommend Santee Lakes. It's a large county municipal park with a wonderful RV park on one end. Great place!

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
a few of the area's state parks have a handful of sites with hookups, but i'm sure they're already taken. you have to reserve them months ahead, even in the off-season because they are gone in minutes.

Calif. State Parks system has less than 1% of its campsites, with any hookups. most are W/E. and they are usually reserved year-round.

some of the SD county parks have hookups. go to their website and find one.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
Sweetwater Summit Regional Park, near Hwy 94/125 junction, has 53 full-hookup sites.
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

lfloom
Explorer
Explorer
I do not think any of the state parks have hookups. Quite a few of the county ones do. I have only been to three of the county parks, but they have all been great. Two are pretty remote - Julian and Anza Borrego. I have also been the Gujome (sp), which is in north county.

There are also some nice private RV parks - the one in Chula Vista is really nice.

Try a search of this forum, because it has been discussed.