cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sanford FL

We are having some work done by Dazzling Datailing during our upcoming Florida trip. They want us to stay at Millennium Luxury Coaches lot in Sanford while getting done.

Has anyone else stayed there? It looks to be in an industrial park , is it a safe area ? Quiet area? I have driven threw Sanford, but have never stopped..

Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
6 REPLIES 6

magnusfide wrote:
ford truck guy wrote:

Thanks, do they have water hook ups? or just electric?

I would give them a call and ask them. :B

Why? when it is so much fun asking everyone on here !

If everyone just called, the only threads here would be about what truck is better :B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
ford truck guy wrote:

I would give them a call and ask them. :B
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Steeljag
Explorer
Explorer
I have never stayed but it does look open and HOT if your coming in the next few months ! La Masa RV is also right there.

As stated the marina is close, central Fl zoo is also close (10 min).

Seminole mall and restaurants (10 min).

A nice drive along the lake will bring you to Sanfords water front area and downtown area (20 minutes).

20 minutes north on hwy 17 (Debary) is another nice marina / restaurant/ bar (Swamp House Grill).

Do you have bikes ? If so Debary has a very nice bike trail that runs 15 miles starting from Lake Monroe Park (10 min).
2018 Forester 3011DS
2010 Flagstaff 26RLS (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 Screw Ecoboost H/D 3.73
1930 CCC
Going where the weather suits my clothes !

Roadpilot wrote:
We've stayed there many many times. Never felt unsafe. It is just a big parking lot. They have 50 amp hookups and a dump station. There are a couple of decent restaurants at the marina which is a very short walk away.

While you're there take a look at the new buses!

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

Roadpilot
Explorer
Explorer
We've stayed there many many times. Never felt unsafe. It is just a big parking lot. They have 50 amp hookups and a dump station. There are a couple of decent restaurants at the marina which is a very short walk away.

While you're there take a look at the new buses!
Tiffin Wayfarer 25TW
15 Mini Cooper S

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
ford truck guy wrote:
We are having some work done by Dazzling Datailing during our upcoming Florida trip. They want us to stay at Millennium Luxury Coaches lot in Sanford while getting done.

Has anyone else stayed there? It looks to be in an industrial park , is it a safe area ? Quiet area? I have driven threw Sanford, but have never stopped..

Joe

I have not been there, but I would imagine a place that has several million $ plus coaches on their property would have adequate security
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard