cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seeking Arizona River Parks!

Lexicon7
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have any experience with river parks near Blythe, Parker, Havasu or even farther north in AZ but got to be near the water?
I have checked Good Sams and other forums and have yet to find a comprehensive guide for this area in AZ? The parks I have found that I like are in the 300 to 500 a month range for my TC with one person and a dog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Buckskin Mtn is our favorite but Cattail Cove SP up the road a few miles very nice as well. It is a little smaller as are the sites it is also cheaper with a nice beach.

:C

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
At $500 for a month on the water do not think your going to find that IMHO. Maybe a straight boondock site but still don't think so. Buckskin State Park is our favorite and is on the River with electric and water at $30 a night
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

TexasShadow
Explorer II
Explorer II
The two state parks between Parker and Havasu City are both very nice and on the water. We have stayed at Buckskin Mountain Park and found it very amenable.
Davis Dam Park in Bulhead City is okay and some sites are on the water, but you'd want to reserve a site if you want a waterfront site.
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.