cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sigsbee question?

JMCC730248
Explorer
Explorer
Would someone please tell me is you are allowed to sponsor another camper at Sigsbee in Key West? Thanks,Tom
2016 Ford F250 Diesel short bed 6speed automatic
06 jayco eagle 301rls,retired and loving it, TOM .............don,t look back something might be gaining on you..........
4 REPLIES 4

JMCC730248
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replys;I had been trying to call them,but they seem to be very busy,I just received a return call from them and you are allowed to sponsor,but there are certain regulations that apply; Tom
2016 Ford F250 Diesel short bed 6speed automatic
06 jayco eagle 301rls,retired and loving it, TOM .............don,t look back something might be gaining on you..........

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Not into the CG. You can sponsor a guest into the Navy hotel system. A CO back a few years allowed some foreign officer into the CG and then turned away US personnel and a formal complaint was filed with the IGs office over the incident. The base MWR was placed under special rules and monitored by the Department of the Navy for a long time.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
I am not sure about Sigsbee, but a friend of ours was able to sponsor us at the NAS in Key West. We were in the condos on base and not the campground. Hope this helps. He did sponsor us at Mayport NAS in Jacksonville at the campground. If you are ever that way I highly recommend this campground.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

katfish
Explorer
Explorer
Why not just call them and get the most up to date answer......
"Every day is a adventure and every trip is a voyage of Discovery"
Steve & Cathy
U.S. Coast Guard (retired)
2012 KZ StoneRidge 36ul
2004 Dodge 3500 (Diesel DRW)
Advanced Air Rider hitch