cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Table Rock State Park - Campground No. 1 #131

Gooselover
Explorer
Explorer
We have made reservations for this campground and site (#131) for June. I asked for the full hook up closest to the water. Can anyone tell me if this is a good site?

Thank you!
Charlie & Jeri
2013 Keystone Cougar 327RES
2013 Dodge Ram 3500 EC
8 REPLIES 8

FordDiesel250
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with the poster that encourages you to stay in Campground 2. Its better than campground 1.

buffymb
Explorer
Explorer
Will be in 257 in June, Hope it's as nice as the pics make them look! That is in CG2...CG1 looks to have awfully close sites.
Buffy
America-Land That I Love
2013 Ford F450 Dually
2014.5 TKSB3 Elite Suites by DRV

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed in 139 - 141 less than a month ago (someone stole 139 while we were gone). The spots are tighter than campground #2 but the shower is close. Pretty close to the water.. not on the water have to walk across the trail.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

Limit4
Explorer
Explorer
I know you don't want to change your site But We have camped at Tablerock dozens of times. If a little room is important to you I would spend the few bucks to make the change and try for campground # 2 Sites 226-230 or 232. remember that's just what we prefer. We think 131 is a little too close for us. If space is no problem 131 is fine.

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Go the Missouri State Parks web site and you can see a picture of the site. This is available for every site in the State park system. There is also a description of the site regarding levelness and length.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

Dadio24
Explorer
Explorer
Use Google maps to find the spot: Table Rock State Park, Mo, once found switch to Satellite View (upper right). You should be able see the campground #1 and tell which space is #131 by viewing the State Park Campground map. Then grab the yellow person on the zoom tab and drag to the road behind your #131 site. You will be able to see a few more details for yourself. I use these all the time to see turn-offs and road signs. Good Luck.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Have stayed there several times, not sure if that exact campsite. That sight is much like the rest in that loop. Very close to level, fairly easy to back into, depending on your rig. easy walk to bathouse. We like the ones on the other side of the loop, better shade in afternoons. Two years ago, WiFi was new in the park, signal was a bit weak in this loop, but very good close to other bathhouses. Understand that it was to be upgraded. Full sun, so ACs will be required. 50A power was very good. Good for bicycleing, trail runs around this side of lake, connects to paved bike trail to new visitor center.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

We_Cant_Wait
Explorer
Explorer
Odds are no one has stayed in the specific site. Try looking up a layout map of that campground on the state campgrounds web site. If the sites are numbered you should be able to then google maps the campground and then zoom in on the specific site and somewhat see if it's treed small space etc.