cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The park is ours

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
Join us in Ocala.Fl.This weekend the 11th 12th 13th to tell the world this is our park.
20 REPLIES 20

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
No, I'm saying that you're posting against forum rules, which you agreed to when you became a member.

"Political and religious posts, pictures, links, signatures etc. are not allowed in these forums and may be removed without notice or discussion."

Thread closed. Please do not open another thread with this same subject. It will be deleted immediately.

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

path1
Explorer
Explorer
debwil wrote:
Path1 ,,get your people to do a park were you are.

I'm on the "left" coast where it's better to wrap yourself in a warm blanket of utopian ideas instead of dealing with the harshness of reality.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
So your saying the Gov.can tell us we can not go for a walk in OUR woods.its agaiant the law.

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
This thread's being watched as well. Don't politicize it.

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
It's a NP ! ,,If I want to take a walk in the woods who's to stop me ? I look forward to some kid putting this old Vet. In handcuffs.

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
debwil wrote:
It's a NP ,it 's closed ..It 's not their park it's OUR park.

It is not a National Park, but a Recreation Area in the Ocala National Forest. I can understand your frustration with what is going on but I don't think breaking the law is the answer. Perhaps voting everyone in office out regardless of party might be a good start. But breaking into a piece of our country's recreational facilities is reckless and if everyone did that, there would be no one there to prevent the idiots from destroying things. Lawlessness is not a good thing - the rules are there for a reason.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Is it closed? It is run by a private concession
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
Path1 ,,get your people to do a park were you are.

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to far for us. Will be with you in spirit.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
Yes ,in the middle of the park.Its a wonderfull place.And it's ours.did you not work for years ? Pay your tax ,and do the right thing all your life,I am so pissed that after a life time of work these folks think can spend like drunken salers and than shut me down from a walk in the woods WE paid fore

Eycom
Explorer
Explorer
Good thing you clarified Salt Springs... That's about 35 miles from Ocala on the east side of the forest.
RVn Full-time

kjandjosh
Explorer
Explorer
You will get a $100 fine for walking also. A few people got in valley forge this week.

debwil
Explorer
Explorer
It's a NP ,it 's closed ..It 's not their park it's OUR park.