cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Topsail?????

gapeachy
Explorer
Explorer
I am so excited that we got a site at topsail at the last minute. originally we were staying at St Andrews but we got a bigger camper and don't think it would fit in the site there. After reading these post about Topsail now I am nervous. We usually stay at St Josephs Peninsula and we love it but Topsail with sewer and cable seems like the Hilton.
:W
8 REPLIES 8

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoy Topsail. Most people love it. We just liked it. Did not like the trek to the beach.Tram or bike the a hike over the dunes.

Found that if you drive out the exit and turn right-- down the road abit there are parking lots and just over dunes is a nice beach.

bjburkhalter
Explorer
Explorer
is it friday yet? wrote:
They don't have fire rings at the sites. You have to bring your own fire pit or they rent them.

Do you have any idea how much they rent for, is it weekly or by the day? Thanks for the help
2011 Coachmen Encounter

is_it_friday_ye
Explorer
Explorer
They don't have fire rings at the sites. You have to bring your own fire pit or they rent them.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins SRW, Airlift airbags, Bilstein shocks, Smarty Jr., stainless turbo back exhaust, B&W Patriot 18K

2015 Grand Design Momentum 328M, disc brakes, Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS

bjburkhalter
Explorer
Explorer
Silly Question, Can you have fires at topsail, do they have fire rings
Thanks
2011 Coachmen Encounter

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
We were just at Topsail from the 18th - 30th of June! We were on site #79....You will enjoy it there I think.
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

is_it_friday_ye
Explorer
Explorer
We went to Topsail for our first time a few months ago. There were a couple posts about the broken up concrete being replaced with gravel. Our site was still the concrete. We had a great time. We felt spoiled with the full hook-ups and cable. I think you'll enjoy it.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins SRW, Airlift airbags, Bilstein shocks, Smarty Jr., stainless turbo back exhaust, B&W Patriot 18K

2015 Grand Design Momentum 328M, disc brakes, Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Never been in the summer but it's great in the spring and fall.

huffster
Explorer
Explorer
You'll LOVE it! We've been there twice during spring breaks. Have fun!
Six of Us!
2015 LG Silver Shadow
2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
2017 Ford Transit 350