cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weather forecast for Brainerd MN - 45 Wind Chills

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Weather forecast for Brainerd MN: * WIND CHILL VALUES...35 BELOW TO 45 BELOW ZERO THIS MORNING...25 TO 35 BELOW ZERO THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT. WIND CHILL ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 AM
CST THURSDAY...

It was 45 degrees above 0 when I woke up this A.M. in Texas and I am complaining about how cold it is.

Appears we are 90 degrees warmer than home.
pawatt
10 REPLIES 10

DaSu
Explorer
Explorer
It is -10 to -15 degrees here in central Florida today .That is -10 to -15 degrees from yesterdays temperature of 84 , which drops us into the low 70's !!!!! Felt cool enough for a light jacket this morning.Life is Good
2005 F250 6.0 Power Stroke SRW Crew Cab
2006 33'Jayco Eagle
"Life is Good"

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:
Weather forecast for Brainerd MN: * WIND CHILL VALUES...35 BELOW TO 45 BELOW ZERO THIS MORNING...25 TO 35 BELOW ZERO THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT. WIND CHILL ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 AM
CST THURSDAY...

It was 45 degrees above 0 when I woke up this A.M. in Texas and I am complaining about how cold it is.

You need to go further south my man!
Hasn't broke the 80's yet here in Central Florida!

...and yes I too am VERY glad I am not in my homeland state of Wisconsin.

:B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
But isn't it a `dry' cold?

Well it is misting rain so not too dry today.
pawatt

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
But isn't it a `dry' cold?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

captbru
Explorer
Explorer
FLman2, I need to move south near your place. It's 64 in Crystal River right now. Used to live in Chicago (born and raised there) we love FL. I do feel for everyone up north, come to FL.

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
IT is COLD everywhere (But FL). Chicago broke an 18 year record! And yes we have been complaining here in south TX to. Hopefully we are getting this coldness over on the front end of our season here! It has really put a damper on grilling and chill'n on the patio. We really feel for those having to go to work, school, and daily routines up North.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
This is for you Ivy and FC, Merry Christmas :W

Must be that warm Caribbean water in the Gulf Stream.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

FLman2
Explorer
Explorer
Lived in the Twin Cities for almost 40 years and didn't give too much though to temps, other than hearing the furnace run and the house making noise. Now I'm cold when the temp drops below 70. Guess it's what you get used to.
By the way, it's 72, bight blue skies here right now

MinnCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Come now - what's all the fuss! I'm in Minot ND for business and we have -65 WC here and air temp of -20. No travel is advised! Just part of life-can't wait to post 70 and sunny when I retire.

SkiingSixPack
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:
CST THURSDAY...

You are a cruel, cruel man. ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your relative warmth!!!

Tonight, we will have our 11 and 12 year-old boys out knocking on doors, collecting food, for our church service night. Hopefully they will dress warm. I know I will!!! Crazy that it is not even "winter" yet!

Good luck
My better half
DS-18,DD-17,DS-15,DS-15 (4 teenagers, in da house)
Summit Red Sunshine-4
Brandy Red Sunshine-At the bridge

The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now,
It's very easy just...