cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion, can you add a Previous/Next shortcut on the top of the pages

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

A suggestion to add a Previous/Next shortcut on the top of the pages. When I click on the Unread posts I see that the original posting is at the top of every page. This works when a thread is only one page long. But when i come into an older thread with multiple pages I find it frustrating that I need to always scroll down to the bottom to see what page in the thread I'm currently looking at.
I am currently set to display 20 topics per page. So if I open a thread that I might have read last month and want to remember what everybody said I need to scroll all the way to the bottom to see if there are multiple pages and what page I'm on.

This kind of reminds me of Amazon where I can't click "Next" unless I scroll all the way to the bottom, even if I know I don't want to see what's on that page.
Thank you
@evanseegmiller 

Previous-Next.jpg

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 REPLY 1

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces

I think this is a really smart idea. I just added this suggestion to my notes. I will work over the next week to learn if this is possible.

Thank you again for your constructive suggestion! Keep them coming!