cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the mods and enhancements?

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Seems like a lot of folks have provided tons of feedback on the site. Lots of issues were discussed, possible solutions etc, but aside from newbies posting on decade old topics, it's been crickets. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS
6 REPLIES 6

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

Well, we have some good news today. One of the Mods removed the Person spamming around 10 advertisements from yesterday, 7/25/94. The Mods are still working here. We still have some hope they eventually get things working better here.

😊

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III

When the administrators can't even get a simple meeting together you can't expect them to do something that is a little more complicated. I use this site to illustrate how even if you are the worst coder in the world there is a place for you. Not many remember it but Dr. Lawrence J. Peter wrote a book called "The Peter Principle" which explains this site perfectly. It states that in a hierarchy everyone rises to their level of incompetence and gets stuck there. Maybe some will find a useful analogy here. 

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II

The format is so odd compared to everything else out there, that most of the faithful contributors moved on months ago.  They tried a few work arounds with some requests, but overall, it has been a complete failure.  You only see an occasional newbie replying to a ten-year-old thread occasionally now.   

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

And 9 new SPAM posts today. 

It's up to 10 and counting. I notified moderator. a few times and gave up. If they don't do anything now I don't think the forum is really being controlled anymore.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

That's what it seems like. The posts and requests for meetings was in June, haven't seen her on here since and it looks like most of the meetings that were supposed to happen fell apart. I haven't seen a mod on here in a while.  Titanium cookware and new responses to decade old posts for everyone! I held on as long as I could, but this forum really doesn't yield much value for me anymore.