cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sofabed air mattress

Mountainman42
Explorer
Explorer
Our 5th has a sofabed with a queen air mattress. Recently the mattress developed a problem and I am looking to replace it. I can find all sorts of 'cheapo' mattresses that probably won't last more than a few days, but I'm looking for a good quality replacement. Ours had velcro straps on it for fastening to the bed frame and seemed to be much heavier vinyl than what I've been finding so far. It has a built-in 120v air pump for inflating and deflating.
Does anybody have any suggestions on where I could find a decent replacement?
3 REPLIES 3

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.airdream.net/ this is the brand that came in our RV. Measure carefully. The queen was too big for our sofa. You can buy just the air chamber if you kept the outside part. Also try www.rvmattress bargains.com
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

Mountainman42
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, but I already tried them and they were no help at all. They only sell one queen mattress and it is one of the 'el cheapo' mattresses, although their price isn't all that cheap. $62 from them vs $34 elsewhere for the exact same mattress. Anyways, thanks for the response.

rav
Explorer
Explorer
I would try Flair- they supply the air beds and furniture to the manufacturers. they should be able to tell you where to get one.
Flair Interiors, Inc.
1010 Eisenhower Drive South
Goshen, Indiana 46526 USA
Main Phone: 574.534.2163