cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

007 RV Outlet Dansville VA

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone dealt with this dealership they guarantee to have the lowest prices on toy haulers but they are 4 hrs from my house. They are about 5-8k less then my local dealer but I am just wondering about when I need service. Thanks in advance.

(Mod's Edit: Fixed the subject title for you.)
7 REPLIES 7

Cecilt
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our first TT there and got a good price and was happy. Tried to buy our second but they could not get close enough to the wholesaler in Ohio so I went to Ohio for the second unit. Would go back if they had what I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. Only 2 hours from me.

dedmiston
rtaylor0830 wrote:
iPhone auto corrected it is 007 rv outlet Dansville va

Fixed.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I have bought two from them. 2011 and 2014.

Their prices are typically great. But a couple of years ago, they took on a new manager who came from a car dealership. Things are a little different now but their prices are still really good. Its worth the drive down to check them out.

Ironically, I went to Md. to buy my Vengeance. But that's because RV Outlet doesn't carry Vengeance and the dealership up there worked with the FR rep to give me a great deal.

RV Outlet sells a LOT of campers. That means their service dept. is usually backed up; especially in the busy season. The service dept. guys are great to deal with but they stay super busy.

rcpd34
Explorer
Explorer
I bought an XLR from them several years ago. Good pricing, but I had brake issues on the way home and they were a bit difficult to deal with getting repaired. They wanted me to drive back for the repair, but like you, I'm 4 hrs away. It all worked out in the end. Jamie there is great; I almost bought another TH from them very recently, but found one local.
Brian
2014 Dutchmen Voltage V300
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/SB 4X4 Duramax LMM/LTZ/Z71

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
I purchased my first unit there. They had a much better selection and a better price than my local dealer. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
I never returned after buying there. My rig never required any warranty service.
It was an 8 hour drive for me, but it all went well.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

rjf7g
Explorer
Explorer
I stopped by there once to check out a few super C units they had in stock. The owner's daughter is a toy hauler expert and she helped me as their class C expert was off that day. I know a few folks who have bought from them had nothing but good things to say, but they all have sites in a seasonal campground and have someone else service their units.
1999 American Cruiser Class B
2006 Palomino Puma 27FQ Bunkhouse
2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck 36FRS Park Trailer

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
iPhone auto corrected it is 007 rv outlet Dansville va