cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 Raptor Fuel Station question

deblas
Explorer
Explorer
So this is a crazy question for all you Raptor TH owners. My buddy owns a 2007 Raptor 26' TH and has never had the need for using the on-board fuel station for his toys until recently and this is where he ran into a problem.

We can not find the fuel station's "on/off" control switch and/or timer to turn the fuel pump on. We have checked the control panel just inside the entry door and inspected every cabinet inside and out. All the other TH's we camp with have this switch/timer located either just inside the entry door or in a hall-way or something else obvious.

We have attempted to trace the electrical wires from the pump at the fuel station and see it goes across (under trailer floor) to the "passenger" side of the trailer but then we lose it above the axles going toward the front.

Where the heck is this control switch???

It almost seems the mfg simply did not install this control switch.

Any help would be great.
2003 Bounder 35E W22
6 REPLIES 6

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
Keep us posted on what you find. Does sound like it could be a fuse

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

deblas
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks proptwister and whitehouse: there is a lever on the pump itself, when we switched it either up or down, nothing happened so we assumed there was another switch used to supply power to that point.

So if this is the "operating" switch, we will check for power to the pump, maybe he has a blown fuse?

Thanks again for the info.
2003 Bounder 35E W22

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's on the pump. Right side. Have to flip it up if I remember correctly.

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

proptwister
Explorer
Explorer
My 07' Raptor had it on the fuel pump itself.
After 25 years of GM products, I've jumped ship!
14' Ram Laramie Longhorn 3500 High Output Cummins/Aisin Transmission
Factory 5th Prep with B&W Companion Hitch
14' Grand Designs 355TH Toyhauler
5th AirBorne Pinbox

deblas
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Hammer, we have looked in the fuel station compartment, where the hose is with no luck. No other access points around/near there.
2003 Bounder 35E W22

hammer21661
Explorer
Explorer
it is outside on my fusion. aft of the pump and hose compartment.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab long bed 4x4 diesel Lariamie 1-2018
2013 fuzion 322.8/25/2012
2000 Yellow Lab mix Dog, Earl,The One who gave me Unconditional Love picked up 9-12 or 13, 2001 till 2-7-2014 may he r.i.p.