cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

All Seasons RV in Muskegon, Michigan?????

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone out there do business with All Seasons RV in Muskegon, Michigan??

Buy/trade an RV, how were you treated, good/bad???

Have any of you used there service department??? Good/bad????

If you've dealt with them before would you go back to purchase another unit or utilize their service department???

We're getting ready to deal with them but would like some input from some of their customers.

Thanks in advance for all your comments or suggestions.
12 REPLIES 12

David_Okkema
Explorer
Explorer
boshog wrote:
BarneyS wrote:
David Okkema wrote:
Why would you buy in Mich ? when you can buy in Elkhart. Blocks from the manufacturers..
better deals...and no transport costs

Not necessarily true! Those Elkhart dealers are pretty proud of their products. I tried, but purchased mine in Michigan. Beat two Elkhart dealers by quite a bit.
Barney

Same here, factory direct was either we don't sell directly to the retail customer or MSRP.

Tierra RV..In Elkhart...I highly doubt anyone can beat there deals
but ya never know. Just my 2 cents...
dokkema

sdetweil
Explorer
Explorer
golf_bears wrote:
Thanks everyone for your input, appreciate your help. Not sure why General RV was mentioned in this request for info on All Seasons RV??

David Okkema, to your question, Price, Price, Price.

not sure why? cause some of us chose some other dealer. (for the same reason, price)
2012 Ford F350 DRW, 6.7 diesel.
2013 Keystone Alpine 3720FB

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for your input, appreciate your help. Not sure why General RV was mentioned in this request for info on All Seasons RV??

David Okkema, to your question, Price, Price, Price.

sdetweil
Explorer
Explorer
I bought from General RV (Wayland MI) as well. Drove from Texas to pick up, now 3 yrs ago. they had the best price for what we wanted. beat Texas by over $15000.

I wouldn't call it high pressure, but the salesman responded to every email promptly.

warranty service has been here in texas, and the little bit needed was done without issue..
2012 Ford F350 DRW, 6.7 diesel.
2013 Keystone Alpine 3720FB

boshog
Explorer
Explorer
BarneyS wrote:
David Okkema wrote:
Why would you buy in Mich ? when you can buy in Elkhart. Blocks from the manufacturers..

Not necessarily true! Those Elkhart dealers are pretty proud of their products. I tried, but purchased mine in Michigan. Beat two Elkhart dealers by quite a bit.
Barney

Same here, factory direct was either we don't sell directly to the retail customer or MSRP.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
David Okkema wrote:

Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

David_Okkema
Explorer
Explorer
dokkema

boshog
Explorer
Explorer
Before my wife and I bought our fiver, we spent a year researching every facet of RVing. One of the exercises we did was visit campgrounds around Michigan and spoke with folks about the purchasing/servicing experiences (we were complete newbees, green as you can get).

Very few folks were happy with the purchasing experience and no one recommend their dealer, some just iffy at best. Service was spotty, for the most part issues were few but the ones that did return for warranty didn't have the issue resolved the on the first and some not on the second visit.

We ending up buying from General RV, the sales was high pressure always trying to get us to sign. When we did select the floor plan we liked, warranty work was a nightmare, I ended up fixing the issues myself after three warranty visits. None of the issues were major issues (no RF signal in the basement TV jack, toilet would not hold water, loose pinbox bolts) but could have been easily addressed by a qualified service tech on the first warranty return visit.

Next time around, I will shop for the best price knowing none of them have a reputation for service. Good luck.

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
I had them install a second awning for me on the slide out that was about 15 ft long. They made me an appointment, were waiting for me when I arrived, and did an excellent job. I was able to watch the entire installation. Kept the estimate price and I felt it was fair. I would give them another shot at something I needed done. Don't know about the sales end.
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

rskeans
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like you should keep looking and find another dealer.
'14 RAM CTD,Aisin,CC,DRW,4.10 Longhorn, LB
Aerotanks.com 70 gal underbed fuel tank.
Lifestyle LS36FW, Andersen Ultimate AL hitch

Mfan
Explorer
Explorer
I bought from them years ago. My bil uses them for parts. No complaints

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Have you seen the Yelp reviews?
https://www.yelp.com/biz/all-seasons-rv-muskegon-2?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind