Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

B&W Customer Service

2naEagle
Explorer
Explorer
Got to give a shout out the B&W people.
I've had my companion for 9 years. Need new U-bolt's. Gave them a call about purchasing some new ones. They said no problem the bolts come in a kit of two. We will send them out to you at no cost.

Great customer service.
Thanks B&W
2020 F350 Limited CCSB SRW
2017 North Point 315RLTS
2021 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV
20 REPLIES 20

dedmiston
jerem0621 wrote:
James57 wrote:
I bought a B&W Companion hitch on Craigslist had it two years
when the draw down bolt striped called them to buy new one
them sent it to me free of charge.

Reese did that for me with Dual Cam sway control. I picked up a set of used Gen 1 dual cam arms and they came with the U bolts for a 4 inch frame and I needed 6 inch...called Reese and they sent me the 6 inch U-Bolts for free.

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Reese took great care of me too back when I had their Dual Cam setup. I made a tight turn in the rain one night and one of the sway bars fell off. I went back to get it the next morning, but it was gone. When I called Reese to buy a new one, the customer service guy asked me a few questions and then told me it fell off because of the hitch head design. Instead of me buying a new bar, they sent me out a new hitch and replacement bar for free. I was shocked that a CSR had that kind of authority, but he certainly sold me on their company.

Now I own a B&W and I'm glad to hear they are similarly dedicated to service.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
kroghville wrote:
When we got our B&W in 2013 WE even got a free one night of camping when we take a factory tour! Besides that, it's as close to a semi tractor fifth wheel as you can get. Heavy duty and worth the price.

Not even close.

The B&W is just another popular HD RV type hitch.

Some Toyota Tundra owners thought the new gen Tundra's were = to a 3/4 ton truck....which they aren't just as a RV type hitch like the B&W/Reese/Curt/Pulrite/etc aren't = to a pro grade SAF Holland or a Binkley or a Jost OTR type semi tractor 5th wheel hitch.

Lets just say the B&W is one of the popular HD rv style hitch brands.......with a great customer service department.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

kroghville
Explorer
Explorer
When we got our B&W in 2013 WE even got a free one night of camping when we take a factory tour! Besides that, it's as close to a semi tractor fifth wheel as you can get. Heavy duty and worth the price.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
RustyJC wrote:
That's been my experience as well. Any time I've needed a part, B&W goes above and beyond. On my old Companion that had the top pull-down bolt that pulled the frame down to the adapter post, I finally managed to gall the pull-down bolt. A call to B&W produced a bag with ALL fasteners used on the hitch at no charge.

But then again, I've been using B&W hitches so long that when I called with an installation problem with my first Turnoverball/Companion back in 2001, who answered the phone but Joe Work (the "W" in B&W) himself. We conversed via phone and e-mail, sent photos back and forth, etc. trying to identify the problem until finally Mr. Work sent a complete new hitch at no charge, shipping and return of the first hitch included.

B&W has always been a great company with great customer service. I guess that makes me a B&W "fanboy". ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rusty

From one fanboy to another, what are we gonna do when B&W releases an Andersen clone? ๐Ÿ™‚

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
2naEagle wrote:
I've had my companion for 9 years. Need new U-bolt's. Gave them a call about purchasing some new ones. They said no problem the bolts come in a kit of two. We will send them out to you at no cost.

Great customer service.
Thanks B&W

I just got my 4th set in 12 years. Gotta love that CS from B&W. If only they'd designed the old Companions like the new ones that don't =need= the u-bolts... ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm just glad the bolts are relatively soft steel and easy to simply twist off with a 12" ratchet handle when the nylock nuts bind up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

jerem0621
Explorer II
Explorer II
James57 wrote:

Reese did that for me with Dual Cam sway control. I picked up a set of used Gen 1 dual cam arms and they came with the U bolts for a 4 inch frame and I needed 6 inch...called Reese and they sent me the 6 inch U-Bolts for free.

Thanks!

Jeremiah
TV-2022 Silverado 2WD
TT - Zinger 270BH
WD Hitch- HaulMaster 1,000 lb Round Bar
Dual Friction bar sway control

Itโ€™s Kind of Fun to do the Impossible
~Walt Disney~

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
James57 wrote:

That is how DRV used to be but no longer. Hope B&W stays independently owned.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

James57
Explorer
Explorer

JMelton
Explorer
Explorer
I do wish they had an auto-slider.
2007 Ford F-250 4WD Lariat 6.0
Timbren SES / Rancho RS9000XL

danrclem
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have a B&W but it's good to hear that a business actually cares about it's customers which is rare in this day and age. I bet that'll get them some new customers in the long run.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
2naEagle wrote:

Great customer service.
Thanks B&W

And when you get tired of replacing parts on it, you can get an Andersen Ultimate, which doesn't have all those moving parts to replace :B

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
bpounds wrote:
That's okay I guess. What is even better is, my Reese has never needed any parts replaced. ๐Ÿ™‚

X2

Joe_in_Texas
Explorer
Explorer
Just joined the B&W group.
Replaced the Curt 16K....
Good to hear B&W supports its owners.

BBFD
Explorer
Explorer
Excellent service here too. I had a few scratches on mine that needed to be touched up so they would not rust. B&W sent some paint no charge.
2013 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie CTD
2017 KZ Durango 292BHT