cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bob Johnson memorial (BobWanderer)

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
Just a reminder we will be having a memorial Sat the 15th for my Pops(BobWanderer) at 10am. If any one is out in Johnson Valley and would like to come by I have some cool things planned if the wind does not rear its ugly head. We will be camped at N. Anderson staging area off Camp Rock rd. Should last around 2hrs. Have a good one JJ
2008 GMC 2500HD 4X4 DMAX CC
2004 Thor Wanderer Wagon 247WTB
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition
6 REPLIES 6

dedmiston
Hey JJ - We have other plans this weekend, but our thoughts will be with you and your family.

I miss your dad. The amount of ball-busting has dropped way off since his passing. He was a lot of fun to have around.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I'm so sorry to hear of Bobs passing.
He was a welcome contributor here.

Scott

Y-Guy
JJ thanks for the reminder. Hope many of those that knew him from RV.net are able to attend.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

pa_traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for your loss.

So sad to hear of your pops passing.

I read many many posts in this wonderful forum and get to know a lot of fine folks via the keyboard.

We lose a few of us every year and it is always such a sad thing to read a post like this.

My very sincere condolences. I wish I could stop by for a tribute of respect. I'm working in Alberta so won't be even close. My heart goes out to you.

Thanks for posting this.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so sorry JJ, I had not heard about Bob....condolences.

'The Vagabond'
Robert Lewis Stevenson

'Give to me the life I love,
Let the lave go by me,
Give the jolly heaven above
And the byway nigh me.
Bed in bush with stars to see,
Bread I dip in the river––
There’s the life for a man like me,
There’s the life for ever.

Let the blow fall soon or late,
Let what will be o’er me;
Give the face of earth around
And the road before me.
Wealth I seek not, hope nor love,
Nor a friend to know me;
All I seek, the heaven above
And the road below me."
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W