cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachmen Brookstone 395RL

norfla71
Explorer
Explorer
Just got a call from my local Cedar Creek dealer who informed me one of these will be hitting his lot by the end of the month; it's so new he doesn't have an MSRP yet, but I'm really excited to see it in person. In case you haven't seen it yet, the bunk room is in the middle of the coach, and can also be used as an office, a den or for storage. Also has a loft above it, which connects to the bath. Back and front are traditional RL type floorplans, so this is very unique. We were looking at the Silverback bunk floorplans, but this one has more of the traditional feel we're looking for.
2008 Ram 3500 SRW
2006 Salem 32SRV

***looking for a better truck this fall***
29 REPLIES 29

jbpatton
Explorer
Explorer
This floor plan is also available with minor variations built by Sandpiper 371REBH, Wildwood Heritage Glen 368RLBH, Sierra 371REBH, Prime Time Sanibel 38BQ All part of Forest River Corp. ๐Ÿ™‚

JKrussow
Explorer
Explorer
Bob Vaughn wrote:
Our friends just went and looked at the 2015 Coachmen BROOKSTONE 375FL and the thing that kept them from buying was the fact that you cannot get a king mattress in the bedroom. Now that would not be that big of a deal for us....

I think that your friends dealer did a disservice because the 375FL is available with a king bed.
Floorplan
John & Rana along with Kato & Punkin
2004 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A DRW CC, Banks IQ w/Econominder, Speedbrake & CAI, Curt Q5 20K
2011 Heartland Big Country 3650RL

norfla71
Explorer
Explorer
I'm waiting until either Cedar Creek or Eagle get this floorplan.
2008 Ram 3500 SRW
2006 Salem 32SRV

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
If you look at the 395RL - make sure that you open the sofa bed in the bunkhouse. The one on the dealer lot closest to me couldn't fully open and hit the drawers on the wall.

I'm curious if you can get into them with the bed deployed.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
Our friends just went and looked at the 2015 Coachmen BROOKSTONE 375FL and the thing that kept them from buying was the fact that you cannot get a king mattress in the bedroom. Now that would not be that big of a deal for us....

ddschuman
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of negative talk about Coachmen on here. I would just like to add that we bought ours new 2 years ago and feel the quality of our unit is decent. Perhaps we are just lucky...I don't know but we so far have had NO major ssues that pertain to workmanship. We had an electrical problem once but that was due to missing neutral on power supply and our lack of protection...certainly not Coachmen's fault. The only thing in our unit that I wish they would have done a better job on is the interior steps...they were only braced on one side but we braced the other side as soon as noticed them giving. Nothing was broke, just lacking a brace. The frame, plumbing, exterior and interior seem to be good so far and we have used it quite a bit. We don't full time so I can't say if it would stand up to that but it has been great for our needs of many weekends and vacations.
Escaping the real world in our "home away from home"
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
2016 Chevrolet 3500 High Country Duramax Dually

JKrussow
Explorer
Explorer
norfla71 wrote:
Just got a call from my local Cedar Creek dealer who informed me one of these will be hitting his lot by the end of the month; it's so new he doesn't have an MSRP yet, but I'm really excited to see it in person. In case you haven't seen it yet, the bunk room is in the middle of the coach, and can also be used as an office, a den or for storage. Also has a loft above it, which connects to the bath. Back and front are traditional RL type floorplans, so this is very unique. We were looking at the Silverback bunk floorplans, but this one has more of the traditional feel we're looking for.

MSRP will depend on options that are ordered but the one on the lot near me is $81082.
John & Rana along with Kato & Punkin
2004 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A DRW CC, Banks IQ w/Econominder, Speedbrake & CAI, Curt Q5 20K
2011 Heartland Big Country 3650RL

norfla71
Explorer
Explorer
Won't be long before they do, at least in a Silverback, though I would like to see this in a CC; endless possibilites for the space (full bath with real tub, closet, den, office, guest room, storage) and change the floorplan a bit to add more room to the kitchen, or flip it and make this a rear kitchen floorplan with a large dining area and that a den; too bad you can't get this floorplan and customize without going full boat New Horizons.
2008 Ram 3500 SRW
2006 Salem 32SRV

scotjima
Explorer
Explorer
Which Cedar Creek floorplan are you referring to? I couldn't find anything with a mid bunk layout.

fredhershberger wrote:
The Cedar Creek is a nice floorplan but doesnt have the loft

fredhershberger
Explorer
Explorer
The Cedar Creek is a nice floorplan but doesnt have the loft

norfla71
Explorer
Explorer
So far searches have yielded almost zip for Coachmen fiver issues; not saying they're aren't any, just can't find anything as substantial as their motorized line.

Thanks for the heads up on Carpenter's; I had a bad feeling the second I entered there; maybe my Spidey Senses weren't for nothing.
2008 Ram 3500 SRW
2006 Salem 32SRV

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Please remember that Coachmen is not the same company it was before the purge of 2009. The remnants were bought and folded into one of the behemoths. I don't remember which one.
That floor plan is sweet.
Puma 30RKSS

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
From the sales rep @ Coachmen - "looking upper 70โ€™s for MSRP."
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
norfla71 wrote:
blkdodge wrote:
If the dealer is McMahns run for your life nod never look back

Carpenter's in Pensacola.

I agree, we had our issues with Carpenters........Ethics is not a part of their business model....