cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dometic Refrig Model RM1350MX

Rudyp
Explorer
Explorer
I am having problems with frige. weekend before last we were camping and had not problems with it. We got home and I parked the 5th wheel in our backyard. I made sure it was completely level. Left the fridge on propane for about two days. We had frozen goods in the freezer and water and soda in the fridge. Left it on since we were going to be using the rv soon again. After a couple of days, I switched from the propane to electric. Not sure exactly when but i think a couple days later I noticed the temp on the frige and it was not keeping cold in the freezer and fridge. I made sure again that the rv and fridge were level which they were. I the elec was fine. I switched over to propane to see if would cool down, tried it for several days on both elec and propane and no luck. I am not receiveing any codes, I also did dynostic code checks.... and all I get is the F and temp of 60. I have checked for ammonia leaks or any residue and nothing, not even any smell. Propane is full, elec is fine. Propane lights up. I do here a slightly loud whining motor sound shortly after turning on, cant remember if this is normal from the motor or not. We but the rv unit new one year ago. Any help or answers will be greatly appriciated. Thank you all for any info that you may provide me.
Rudy Pantoja
1 REPLY 1

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
See reply in your other posting in tech section
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31