cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuzion 371, Raptor 375 or Momentum 350

pipers_family
Explorer
Explorer
We are thinking about one of these toyhaulers. We have big, but light toys. Kayaks, bikes etc. we were told that the Fuzion was an upgrade to the Raptor by a salesperson, but the Raptor is more than a 1000 pounds heavier. Does this sound correct? Would love some comments on these three makers and models.
5 REPLIES 5

pipers_family
Explorer
Explorer
I have talked to Keystone about the differences in the Fuzion 371 and the Raptor 375ts and there is very little difference. I was told by one dealer that the 371 was being discontinued- not sure if that is fact. The 350M is supposedly only available now on a pre-order status. These three are very similar, floor plans and price are not that far off. We are working the numbers and availability every day and willingness to trade. It's a tough decision- would love input from other Momentum and Keystone owners.

Y-Guy
bigdak4 wrote:
I am curious if anyone understands what M Class means regarding the Grand Design Momentum. I see their two new floor plans including the 350 are M Class.

From what I've read the M Class is a lower-priced Toy Hauler. You are right about the price though need to compare apples to apples. You pay for quality. One of the pluses of the Momentum line is they are designed for full time use, which many manufactures clearly exclude in their warranty information.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

bigdak4
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at Fuzion 371 and Momentum 350 too. Am I wrong in assuming the Momentum will be ~$10-$20K more than the Fuzion?

We walked through a Momentum 380 and the quality was clearly above any trailer I have been in, ANY not just toy haulers. That being said the Fuzion seems like a good product.

I am curious if anyone understands what M Class means regarding the Grand Design Momentum. I see their two new floor plans including the 350 are M Class.
2014 Ram 3500 CTD
2012 Cougar 29BHS

pipers_family
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for input. We made a mistake less than a year ago in our purchase of a new truck and trailer, so gonna take a hit there. We will be more careful to consider our needs this time. Would love to hear more.

Y-Guy
Weight does not mean quality. Steel is cheaper than aluminum. Raptor has a King bed slide out, there is some weight, larger shower w/tub and dual electric beds. Those items are where your additional weight is. Lately the Grand Design line up has been getting a lot of great comments as far as quality and finish. I'd probably say Momentum, Fuzion/Raptor - hard to say between the F/R which is better, probably like Chevy/Buick back in the day, just a way to have another dealer in the area for a similar product.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon