cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gutter, not fifth wheel related but it is about eternabond

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
So been chasing a leak in my house gutters, found out it is an inside corner of the gutter that was never sealed properly, this is all work done before we bought the old place, so my question is would eternabond be a good way to seal where the corner is?
If I run it up the seam and across the bottom and up the other side I figure it has to be better than the way it was done with caulking that was filling what turned out to be a very large gap, really not a good job done by installer, and of course the caulking after all these years deteriorated, and slowly showed a problem, so would this be a good fix?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, figured this would be a good place to ask, figure it is not different than trying to seal a fifth wheel, cant believe how badly the jobs are done in areas one can not see.

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
You described the identical problem that I had with a gutter on our house.
I used Eternabond to make the fix about five years ago and it's still holding strong. No leaks.
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I think it will do a good job if, you clean the area well and can apply enough pressure with a roller to properly seal the Eternabond.