cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
We're sitting down for a few days here in lovely West Virginia at an Elks Lodge with a great looking golf course. Hope to play tomorrow. We want to wish all forum members a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Where will this holiday find you? Safe travels if you're on the road.
HappyLabor Day!!!!!! Hugs, Di
2015 Western Brown Pearl single cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisin Transmission, Pace Edwards auto rolltop cover, DeBoe Slide Step, AMP Side Steps.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS
17 REPLIES 17

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Labor Day back at everyone. Up at Mingus Mountain Group Camp. low 50*s nightly and 70*ish daily. afternoon rain, hail and cool down. Nice days, home tomorrow. Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Labor Day...
We just returned from a short 8 day stay since Patti retired on August 28th...
Rick and Patti 🙂
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES 🙂
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

GPG52_
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hello Y'all from Canada HEY!
Being recently retired, every day is a Labour Day weekend (or week).

We are spending this week at Emerald Lake Camping Resort in Pushling, Ontario, Canada. Enjoying great family times, fantastic weather and our first corn roast of the year.

Enjoy!!! GPG
GPG 🙂
2014 Ford F250, 6.2L, 4.30 Ratio, 6 speed
2014 Cougar (by Keystone) 327 RES

narcandbj
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Labor Day to all forum members. Happy travels.
Barb& Gary

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
Okanogan Valley is a great place. We loved our time there and attended a friends wedding too. Good luck in court. Hugs, Di
BobsYourUncle wrote:
Well Happy Labor Day to you too!

I am spending mine in my favorite place in the world, my RV!
I have to work out of town this weekend because I have to take a long weekend a week from now to go to BC's Okanogan Valley to be with my brother for his 60th birthday party. Then on to Vancouver for a court appearance for 2 car wrecks I was in in 11 and 12.

Labor day, yeah, my oldest son was born on Labor Day!!

Best wishes to everyone!
2015 Western Brown Pearl single cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisin Transmission, Pace Edwards auto rolltop cover, DeBoe Slide Step, AMP Side Steps.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
That's for sharing. We'll definitely put that on our "must see" list. Hugs, Di
TomHaycraft wrote:
Enjoying the Labor Day Weekend. Never one to avoid traveling on a holiday weekend, I just pick my parks wisely.

This year, checking out Texas' oldest non-historic state park, Mother Neff State Park. Earlier this year, the state completed work on a new 20-site loop with full hook ups and a visitor center with displays about the park and its history dating back to construction of areas in the park by the Civilian Conservation Corp (CCC). Work by both the CCC and the newest additions to the park can both serve as models for all future parks. Sites (both back-in and pull-thru) created for the size of today's MHs and trailers. Plenty of hiking trails, who could ask for more!

In closing, some work by the CCC in the 1930s to dress up a water tower while providing a view over the treeline of the surrounding hill country.

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
Neat! we'll have to put that on our "must see" list. Hugs, Di
CarlT100 wrote:
Happy Labor Day weekend to you all.

John_I_Haggerty
Explorer
Explorer
In a Selma, NC campground. Depart Tuesday morning to Sarasota, FL for a 9 month snowbird winter.

Enjoy!
2008 Keystone Cougar 31BHS

2008 Ram 3500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4
Inferno Red, Khaki leather, CTD, 68RFE
Trailer tow, Anti-spin, Sunroof, Tube steps, DVD based GPS, etc...

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
Have a great Labor Day.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Labor Day as well! Labor Day finds us at home with our two granddaughters. In the spare moments we are getting things ready for our two week trip, leaving on Saturday.

Safe travels to those out playing.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

CarlT100
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Labor Day weekend to you all.
Carl S
US Army Retired

'11 F-450, 6.7, 4X4, crewcab; '14 Fuzion Impact toyhauler
'12 Triumph Tiger 800XC; '03 Triumph Bonneville T100, 1968 Triumph TR6 Trophy 650cc
SWMBO: '13 HD Sportster; '06 Honda Big Ruckus

TomHaycraft
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoying the Labor Day Weekend. Never one to avoid traveling on a holiday weekend, I just pick my parks wisely.

This year, checking out Texas' oldest non-historic state park, Mother Neff State Park. Earlier this year, the state completed work on a new 20-site loop with full hook ups and a visitor center with displays about the park and its history dating back to construction of areas in the park by the Civilian Conservation Corp (CCC). Work by both the CCC and the newest additions to the park can both serve as models for all future parks. Sites (both back-in and pull-thru) created for the size of today's MHs and trailers. Plenty of hiking trails, who could ask for more!

In closing, some work by the CCC in the 1930s to dress up a water tower while providing a view over the treeline of the surrounding hill country.

2013 Silverado 3500HD - Duramax/Allison - CC, long bed, SRW, 2WD
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS - TST 507 TPMS

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. We'll be at home. I don't travel/camp on the big three summer holidays.
Enjoy.

Well Happy Labor Day to you too!

I am spending mine in my favorite place in the world, my RV!
I have to work out of town this weekend because I have to take a long weekend a week from now to go to BC's Okanogan Valley to be with my brother for his 60th birthday party. Then on to Vancouver for a court appearance for 2 car wrecks I was in in 11 and 12.

Labor day, yeah, my oldest son was born on Labor Day!!

Best wishes to everyone!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com