cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to access pump

dennyida
Explorer
Explorer
It`s time to put her to bed and am emptying out our 5er. Before I start to winterize her can any one who has a 2015 296frs keystone outback 5th wheel tell me how to get to the water pump? I know it`s in the back and driver side of the 5er but I see no access to it unless I cut through the under side weather seal.
11 REPLIES 11

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
shepstone wrote:
And of course they all come with directions as to where everything is located

This one made me laugh!!
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
And of course they all come with directions as to where everything is located
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
lmpres wrote:
I am having the same problem on my 2015 Cruiser 322rl. This is my third trailer and I had no problem finding the pump on my other 2, but I am stuck on this one. I've turned on the pump, hear the pump behind the wall in the front of the kitchen area/behind the bathroom. But I cannot find the access panel! And unless you want to dump 6-8 gallons of antifreeze into the fresh water tank, you do need to access the pump. Anyone else know where it is? I made a call into Cruiser and they were supposed to email me yesterday, no email so I'm stuck this weekend.

A lot of pumps are accessed from the basement storage area. My Laredo had a panel you had to unscrew to get to the pump. My Crossroads has a door you open in the storage area to get to the pump
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
dennyida wrote:
Thanks Biscuit, I took the end off of the end table and there it was. This again points out that this is one of the best forums with the most wonderful people to help with questions on RV`s. thanks again

Yep thats where mine is too
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0

lmpres
Explorer
Explorer
I am having the same problem on my 2015 Cruiser 322rl. This is my third trailer and I had no problem finding the pump on my other 2, but I am stuck on this one. I've turned on the pump, hear the pump behind the wall in the front of the kitchen area/behind the bathroom. But I cannot find the access panel! And unless you want to dump 6-8 gallons of antifreeze into the fresh water tank, you do need to access the pump. Anyone else know where it is? I made a call into Cruiser and they were supposed to email me yesterday, no email so I'm stuck this weekend.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
dennyida wrote:
Thanks Biscuit, I took the end off of the end table and there it was. This again points out that this is one of the best forums with the most wonderful people to help with questions on RV`s. thanks again

There are so many knowledgeable people on this forum, but I have to say Old-Biscuit is one of the best. He also has a huge arsenal of pics and diagrams.

Jerry

dennyida
Explorer
Explorer

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Is there something wrong with the pump? It's not necessary to access it for winterizing so....
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rear sofa....end table on drivers side
It looks different than the other one on curbside.
Like it only has one shelf/opening vs 2 on other end table

Is water pump hiding inside that end table?

Only guessing cause it looks like water connection/fill is at rear of trailer
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

wing_zealot
Explorer
Explorer
Where's the low point drain for the water tank? I would like above the water tank, behind a removable panel, behind a drawer, under a seat cushion, or some place like that.

vietvet66-67
Explorer
Explorer
It seems to me that it would be odd to hide the pump. Try turning it on and listen to where the sound is coming from. You should be able to locate it that way. I do not have the model you are talking about, but that's how I found mine.
2006 Chevy 3500 DRW LBZ/ALLY LT2 The "DREAM CATCHER"
1999 Newmar American Star Newmar Kountry Klub #19708
Curt Q20 P-2 Controller
LIFE MEMBER OF THE VFW MEMBER 335 "DUALLY CLUB"
"GOD, GUTS, AND GUNS KEEP AMERICA FREE"