cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED Awning Lights fix

Sledge_Hammer
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2013 Fuzion 315 and several of the LED's on both awnings are not lighting up. I stopped in to Camping World and have made a Warranty claim and am currently waiting to see if it will be honored. I am currently snow birding in the unit and do not want to tear down and drop the unit off to Camping World to fix once the parts come in. I would like to take care of the fix myself, and was wondering if anyone has done this and if they have any advice. Thanks.
2013 Fuzion FZ315
2013 Ford F350 DRW
6 REPLIES 6

RJ1
Explorer
Explorer
howellma wrote:
yes i have replaced mine twice and it is very easy. The lights are on 3m double stick tape and just plug into a connector. its a ten minute task with a ladder

Where can I find the led replacement lights. I can find miscellaneous LED lights, but I'm looking for replacements with the appropriate plug. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sledge_Hammer
Explorer
Explorer
howellma wrote:
yes i have replaced mine twice and it is very easy. The lights are on 3m double stick tape and just plug into a connector. its a ten minute task with a ladder

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
2013 Fuzion FZ315
2013 Ford F350 DRW

Sledge_Hammer
Explorer
Explorer
sin cal sd wrote:
Anything warranty let them deal with it. Thats why there is a warranty.

I hear what you are saying, but it is a PIA if it is something I can do myself. I am currently set up in a park where I will be staying for the winter. To let Camping World take care of it, I have to break camp, tow it there, wait for them to fix it which may be that day or not, and tow it back to the park and set it back up. As another poster has noted if it is only a 10 minute fix, I would rather let my warranty claim be to provide the parts and I will install myself. It will be a lot less time and hassle. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
2013 Fuzion FZ315
2013 Ford F350 DRW

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
Are those lights cool or what!
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
Anything warranty let them deal with it. Thats why there is a warranty.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

howellma
Explorer
Explorer