cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a short 5th wheel Toy Hauler

56Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
Google not helping me in this search. Who makes a light weight short toy hauler? I'm only hauling a 300 pound motorbike. Short, like less than 25 feet. Does such a thing exist? anyone got 1 they want to brag on.

Thanks for your help.
56Jeff
11 REPLIES 11

WillB5
Explorer
Explorer
Have you looked at the KZ Sportsmen Sportsters? The 260TH fifth wheel is 29'8" long. We considered it, but got the next bigger one, the 311TH10, to get the living room slide and the divider wall to the garage.
We absolutely love it. Every time we're in it, my wife and I are commenting on how perfect it is, at least for us.

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
coolbreeze01 wrote:
A short bumper pull TH will haul your bike and you will be able to haul stuff in your pickup bed.

A 5er doesnt mean you cant haul anything in your bed. Simply a myth... and LOTS of extra storage space in a 5er. I could go on with other 5er advantages.

Sometimes I haul a quad in my truck and a RZR and bikes in my TH.
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

hvac
Explorer
Explorer
Try Sundowner.

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
coolbreeze01 wrote:
A short bumper pull TH will haul your bike and you will be able to haul stuff in your pickup bed.

A 5er doesnt mean you cant haul anything in your bed. Simply a myth... and LOTS of extra storage space in a 5er. I could go on with other 5er advantages.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

Y-Guy
I can't think of any manufacturer that makes a 25' 5er like are looking for. When under 30' they are usually bumper pulls.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

jwstrout
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the Gulf Stream Track & Trail models. The 17RTHSE may be just what you are looking for. 3,770 dry weight, and 20'3" length.

http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/products/toy-haulers/track-&-trail/models

Edit.....disregard, they're bumper pulls.

Jeff

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
Forest River makes the shortest one I've seen, the Cherokee 255RR but its still listed as being 30ft. Don't know of any shorter than that.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't seen 25' Fifth wheel - Genesis, attitude and XLR make short 28' fifth wheels. As mentioned above, I'll do a bumper pull and save the bed.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

linnemj
Explorer
Explorer
We have an XLR toy hauler by Forest River and would recommend you check out their hyper light series. Ours is a 30' discontinued model but they make them 24-26 foot long.
Jim & Nicky
2012 Forest River XLR MBV 29
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Motorcycles!

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Work and play series from forest river comes to mind. Sorry just saw that they are TT based only.
Starcraft makes a little 17' TH, but again its based on bumper pull.