cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outback 324cg

harley_hitchike
Explorer
Explorer
does anyone own a 324cg and haul any toys in it. I have a Polaris ranger 400 I think will fit and I also have a Harley electra glide that may not. Bike is 8ft. long. So it would have to be diagonal but may still not fit. just wondered if anyone had any actual experience.
Also with a 900lb. tongue wt. empty what happens when you load 800lbs. in toy room . toy room is rated at 1,000lbs. according to web site
5 REPLIES 5

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
harley hitchiker wrote:
sorry I made a mistake it's a sportsman 400 ho quad not a ranger
approx. 4ft. x7ft.

Ah ok! I was going to say, no way will a ranger fit in that thing! 🙂
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

harley_hitchike
Explorer
Explorer
again where the bike is concerned I was looking for first hand experience
I don't mind using a winch or loader of some kind but these things get bulky in tight spaces and moving the rear right or left to angle it is not likely at 800 lbs.
door is 55in. handlebars about 36in. will limit ability to load to the left then turn right but might work ,just wondering if anyone ever tried
I tow with a long bed truck so I have the option of using a loader into the truck and taking both

harley_hitchike
Explorer
Explorer
sorry I made a mistake it's a sportsman 400 ho quad not a ranger
approx. 4ft. x7ft.

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
The floor plan on Keystone's site shows the diagonal measurement to be 121", so you should be able to fit your bike in diagonally.

However, based on what I'm seeing, your Ranger is 108" long, 56.5" wide, and 73" Tall. So, how exactly are you planning on fitting a 56.5" wide vehicle through a 56" door, and fitting a 108" long vehicle into a garage that's only 93" deep? And the dry weight is 1, 050, so over the capacity? Are we talking about a different Ranger than this?
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
My Ultra fits in my truck bed with tailgate closed and on a condor with a 4x6 between condor and front of truckbed so it should just fit though you might as you said run it slightly diagonal. I've looked at those and it scares me trying to ride in and get stopped that quick. A hoist and dolly setup might work best.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP