Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubber roof pulled out from side...

aemedic
Explorer
Explorer
I found this today:

I have no idea what happened, it does not appear damaged, it's just pulled out...

Has anyone one seen this or know what it takes to fix it?
Chris

2004 Bluebird Wanderlodge M380
5 REPLIES 5

ssduane
Explorer
Explorer
If you can turn a screwdriver, pull back the center cover/filler material, back the gutter screws out a bit, pry the gutter back a bit and push the roof rubber down, retighten and open a beer.

If its under warranty ignore above and drop off. Either way, no big deal and is a quick fix.
06 GMC2500HD DMAX/AL, 4XCC/SLT SRW
07 Cherokee Wolfpack 295
2012 KTM 450 XC-W
Raptor 778cc SE2
KFX434 her's
Z434 son's
DINLI DB90

aemedic
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone! I am making contact with Northwood, to see what they think of the issue. The TH is an 08 so I don't think I should be having this issue and they may be able to set me straight on what materials to use during the repair.
Chris

2004 Bluebird Wanderlodge M380

Y-Guy
Give the folks at Northwood a call or drop them an email with that photo and see what they advice for you to do would be my suggestion.

For service on your trailer:
Email: service@northwoodmail.com
Phone: 541.962.6274
7am-4pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Just my opinion. Probably and hopefully it just came out from bad job of installing it in the first place. You won't know full story until you take off the vinyl insert and loosen a few screws and can see what is really going on.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
That's terrible!
I suspect that the adhesive has given out and it is probably billowing on top as you go down the road. That's the only way I can see it being pulled away from the edge like that.

Scott