Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venom

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have any experience with these?
Have been researching toy haulers my local dealer is selling these now. KZ rep even took some advice rep the dealer and made a new model with their ideas in mind. 4114. Looking hard at these and I see a few things I would change but am willing to consider others though.
Just would like an independent opinion on the Venom line from someone who may have real experience.
Thanks
Glen and Loretta
Marc, Jake, Kirsten and fur kids Dexter and Bernie
2017 KZ Venom 4114TK Toy Hauler
2015 GMC Acadia
15 Silverado 3500 SRW quad 6.6 Duramax
11 Silverado 3500 SRW quad 6.6 Duramax
11 REPLIES 11

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
Search for LCI onecontrol. I came up with one app that is just instructions on how to use it and then the other is the control app.
Glen and Loretta
2015 GMC Acadia

Leftywalker
Explorer
Explorer
I can't find it in the app store

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
Have you downloaded the app to you phone yet? Does make a few things a bit more easy but I would still like some switches for lights.
Glen and Loretta
2015 GMC Acadia

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with the switches. That's a lot to go through just to turn on a light or water heater.
We wanted a 3911 but to order one would put us into late sept and then the season is all but over for us so... We took the owners demo at the dealership. I've been making note of the things that need attention and have been trying to do some of the stuff myself. I hate taking these things back.
Glen and Loretta
2015 GMC Acadia

Leftywalker
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 3911TK and we love it. Not much I would change other than maybe real switches instead of the MYRV tablet. 4114 looks almost identical except for 13 foot garage and bathroom layout.

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
REPO1 wrote:
My dealer told me that Venom bought out the Inferno line and upgraded it.

Aren't they both made by KZ? If so maybe the dealer didn't mean bought out, but replaced the Inferno line of haulers with the Venom. If he did mean bought out, I would be looking for a different dealer that actually knows and understands the product line he sells. At that point you could not believe a word that would come out of his mouth.

REPO1
Explorer
Explorer
My dealer told me that Venom bought out the Inferno line and upgraded it.
2016 XLR Thunderbolt 420Amp

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Neighbor here at Topsail had one. He had a few issues with it in his first year, mainly the fiberglass cracking under the bedroom slide where the stress joint is. Not sure what model it was but it had the wrap around sofas in the living room. It was very nice overall.

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
It appears we are going to find out. Settled on the 4114tk that the owner of the dealership used as a demo a coulee of times. We went through it a week ago when we were out in South Dakota and it seemed nice. There are a few changes I would like though.
Don't know why KZ put the sewer dump handles outside under the frame. I'll have to move them. And the sewer is way under the slide when extended. It can be cut and moved forward.
Apparently this is the only one in the country. A dealer lists one in AZ. but they have no pics either.
Glen and Loretta
2015 GMC Acadia

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I had assumed it was the replacement for the Inferno. Earlier this year when we were shopping for our latest toy hauler, I was looking for an Inferno dealership but couldn't find them.

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
I think its the replacement for the Escalade though doesn't seem as nice.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP