cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

Bruce_Stone
Explorer
Explorer
bkirkpatrick wrote:
I thought I saw you on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSW0cEfcIw&feature=related

LOL, I'm glad it was nothing as serious as that. Corpus Christi RV said they would have me going again by 4th of July weekend. I only have to pay a $250 deductible.
04 E250 Conversion Van
07 Forest River Work and Play LT18

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer

Bruce_Stone
Explorer
Explorer
jasonlisan wrote:
Kudos to your wife, if I were in your position, we wouldn't be doing one of the few things in life I absolutely love.

Camping was difficult until I found toy haulers. They are perfect for a power wheelchair and the wife loved how easy everything was compared to converted campers that had to be nearly gutted to accommodate me.
04 E250 Conversion Van

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
Kudos to your wife, if I were in your position, we wouldn't be doing one of the few things in life I absolutely love.

Bruce_Stone
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
DB Cooper wrote:
Bruce_Stone wrote:
Wife just put a big hole in the upper right corner hitting the gas attendants building roof at HEB. Looking at a big repair job!
So the wife did it? Are you going to stick with that story?

And is he going to stick with that wife?

I'm a quadriplegic and don't drive so I will stick with the story. Nearly $5,000 in damage. We have been all over the country and this is the first major mishap so I can't complain too much.

04 E250 Conversion Van

DavidM49
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the weekend in it this weekend at Muddy Waters MX in Illinois watching my boys race and I even rode a little bit on Saturday. Good times.
Big Dave
2008 F350 Superduty 6.4 TD "Bumbles"
2007 Raptor 3814
2004 Sportsman 700 EFI
2006 YZ125 with 144 Athena Big Bore kit
2008 YZ 85 Supermini 112 Athena Big Bore Kit
2012 YZ250F
2008 KLX450R (Hulk)
2004 DRZ125 pit bike
2 Boys one speed

dedmiston
DB Cooper wrote:
Bruce_Stone wrote:
Wife just put a big hole in the upper right corner hitting the gas attendants building roof at HEB. Looking at a big repair job!

And is he going to stick with that wife?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
Bruce_Stone wrote:

Now if it really was the wife that did it, if it were I, I would of said "We just put a big hole in the upper right corner hitting the gas attendants building roof at HEB." That way we would all assume it was the husband that did it & you wouldn't be in the doghouse. ๐Ÿ˜‰

gpshemi
Explorer
Explorer
All I have to say is make the hole deep. LOL
GPSHEMI

06' 3500 Dodge Ram Megacab 4x4 w/ bombed 5.9L
18K Pullrite SuperGlide w/super rails
2010 Heartland Cyclone 3612

DB_Cooper
Explorer
Explorer
Bruce_Stone wrote:

Bruce_Stone
Explorer
Explorer
04 E250 Conversion Van

Johnnytree
Explorer
Explorer
Put new gears in the fuel station. Seems to work a little better now. Got a heavy duty shackle kit from Dexter axle and replaced the worn out parts on my W.W. Replaced bad magnets on the electric brakes. greased the bearings and adjusted the brakes. I also bought one of these KILLAWATT just to watch the genny and make sure it is working correctly, it will measure voltage and A/C cycle (hertz)
2006 F250
2006 W.W FSC2800
2006 Raptor 700R Mine
2009 Polaris RZR 800 with 6" long travel suspension Wife

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
Washed & spit shined it (05/30/11), boy does it take a long time to clean a 44' toyhauler.

Jimpat65
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up the new to me TH on Saturday and woke up yesterday morning to find that the bathroom vent cover had completely broken away. I went to CW this morning, picked up a new cover and brought it home and installed it. Then, I scrubbed the rook and washed, dried and vacuumed. Looking shiney and new now.

Jim

Rambino
Explorer
Explorer
Installed and wired a landing gear kill switch. Removed "access covers" to converter, water pump, water heater, sink/shower drains, plumbing and furnace to become familiar with the systems in case of emergency/repair. Photos taken. Noted water pump make/model. Zip tied the spaghetti wiring thats near the converter. Found info on the remote control panel.
2016 Attitude 28SAG
2012 Ram 3500 CTD
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
2007 Kawasaki KFX 700