cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

wheel chocks

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
used to use the x chock. my 5th had 15" now 16 " not enough space for easy use. it came with 1 PAL wheel chock. should I need two. these spread to fit under wheel. are they as good.
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚
12 REPLIES 12

Goostoff
Explorer
Explorer
I hope and pray nothing ever happens to my rotochoks. Thet are probably the best RV investment I have ever made. I was lucky enough to get mine before they went out of businees
1993 Chevy C3500
2005 Cedar Creek 34RLTS

alboy
Explorer
Explorer
Cant believe that someone did not pick up the patent and Mfg them.Have had mine 8 years and love them a real Quality product.

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
thanks alex, I will look into those
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
BAL makes x chocks that work with 1.3" of space, that's less than the minimum 2" that most have. I run a set of these.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
rrev wrote:
The Rotochok's look cool. Too bad they're out of business. Looks like something that I may have to try to fab up.

Rotos *ARE* very cool - so was Pearl...:C

Rotos are probably the only reason I should lock my compt doors -
except they are out in "the open" when in use..:(

If you could "fab up" a similar chock - without patent infringement,
and go into production (however small) - smart RV owners would beat a path to your door!...:B

~

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
thanks Dutchman
I have just one of yours, and I do like it. needed opinions. I will look for one more.
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal

rrev
Explorer
Explorer
The Rotochok's look cool. Too bad they're out of business. Looks like something that I may have to try to fab up.
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CCSB
2016 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2007 Starcraft Homestead 282DBS (Retired)

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
I have also used RotoChoks for years. Had to modify them to fit my new trailer. I hit Craig A's link and am saddened they are out of business. I dealt with Pearl when I bought mine, a nice lady.

Craig_A
Explorer
Explorer
I think you need two to stabilize the trailer. I've used these ROTOCHOK for about 8 years and they work great
Beautiful wife of 38 years
Female Yellow Labrador Retriever
18 year old Amazon Parrot
2015 Fleetwood Southwind 36J

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using nothing but these: Click here. for years and years now on 3 different TT's. I have on occasion used the 1 pal. They do what they are designed to do, keep the wheel from moving. I do use them with my utility trailer all the time (single axle).

Put one facing each direction (I prefer the middle between the tires (when I have used them on the TT), and make sure you have them on both sided of the camper.

My Bal style, works very nice. Never had the trailer move with them in place.

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had also had little space for x-chocks, too. I went with the Equalizer One-Step. They have a lot of adjustability allowing for some tight fits, and they're easier to use than x-chocks.
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
IMO you need two.
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC