cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where are you going?

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
For labor day weekend? I think we are going to hit up Hungry valley to cruise the RZR around. Anyone else taking the toys out?
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
39 REPLIES 39

jackxclan
Explorer
Explorer
smith forks area of gorman campin is always better than home.

graphite 2018 2500 long bed duramax
blue 06 Ragen fa 3405 800 watt 4 channel JL audio, 800 watt 1 channel orion mono block,6x9 mbQuart, 6.5 infinity and 10 inch kicker sub
red rzr 900

HOOLIGAN # 385

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Staying home, made the mistake of going to Paso Robles for Memorial Day and it took 5 1/2 hours to get home (should be half that).

Maybe the DW and I will take the Wing for a day ride somewhere.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Having a party at home. We're grounded for the year, hauler is in at the shop still, getting repairs from a rock being lodged in the side. And, we FINALLY got our appointment to have the RZR recall work done.... on Sept 6th.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
Pleasant Valley campground off SR410. Weekend with the grand daughter.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

drittal
Explorer
Explorer
Little Belt Mtns, central MT.

mrw8i
Explorer
Explorer
eDUBz wrote:
mrw8i wrote:
Mammoth Lakes. Great riding up there.
. Sounds fun, got any links?

Found it on rider planet. Definetley going to check it out sometime.

There are a few free campgrounds with very large spots. You can ride out of them. Glass Creek, Hartley Springs, if a smaller RV Big Springs. All of these are between Mammoth Lakes and June Lake.

Stop by the Ranger Station in Mammoth Lakes - pickup the free Forest Service OHV maps
or
inyo Forest OHV maps
or
Install PDF maps by Avenza on your smart phone or tablet and download those same Inyo Forest pdf maps onto your phone/tablet. "PDF Maps" takes a pdf map with GPS coordinates so you can use it as a GPS with those downloaded maps
or
Using that same "PDF Maps" - purchase the CTUC Inyo Forest map.
or
Use the Owlshead GPS website and download tracks to your GPS
Owlshead GPS

Or any combination of the above.

You'll enjoy the riding up there. Thousands of miles trails. Really need a GPS because you are in the forest.

Bedlam
It's 3-4x bigger than his dorm room.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
Our next scheduled trip is to SLO to take the boy to college. We'll deliver him redneck style in the toy hauler.

So your moving in with him? Just park that sucker on the lawn!!!
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
Our next scheduled trip is to SLO to take the boy to college. We'll deliver him redneck style in the toy hauler.

Awsome!!!:D
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

dedmiston

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Bedlam
Start the holiday early on the Oregon coast, work our way into central Oregon and finish in the northern Cascades after the holiday is over.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Blackdiamond wrote:
I always stay home this weekend, still too hot out.

I couldnt agree more....Our next trip is end of October...@ 6,000 feet high. I hate the desert in summer. Gorman is no differant than where we live 37 miles away.
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
plan to boondock in the mountains, do some riding, hiking, fishing, etc then head down off the mountain that Saturday for a 20 minute cross country race for my oldest son, then back up the mountain. Sucks they schedule sporting events during Labor Day, especially Junior High sporting events. Hopefully they run all grade levels, 6-8. Makes the meet faster ๐Ÿ™‚

Hopefully this year I don't break anything. Last year I took my brothers Beta Motorcycle out for a test spin and came back with a broken collar bone. Long ride back to camp.

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
Going to Rainbow Springs SP the week before Labor Day. Labor Day is a no go for us as are other big holidays.