cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

cabanaman
Explorer
Explorer
Weazletoe wrote:
Been a while since I posted here. We used to have a pile of a bumper pull. Just sold that yesterday. Bought a new to me fiver. Its a '91 Prowler, 25ft. Not gorgeous and fancy like so many of you have, but this thing is in amazing condition. Its been VERY well taken care of. I got an absolute steal on it, especially considering the condition it is in. My TV, just like the trailer, is nothing fancy, but it runs great. Its a '90 1 ton, with a 454 and a three speed with granny. We do a lot of dry camping in the mountains of Idaho. The new rig is going to he perfect for my wife and myself.

I see nothing wrong at all,just nice vintage equipment.Your gas mileage will be a little painful.
Retired Navy
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab 6.7 cummins,6 speed auto,exhaust brake. Emissions removed.
2007 Open Road 378SA4S-5,equa-flex and morryde X factor,wet bolt kit,michelin ltx M/S 2 tires

CanadianCampers
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new rig. We will be picking it up from the dealer this Wednesday. We are upgrading from a 2004 Terry 280BH to this 2012 Flagstaff 8528BHWS Ultralite and towing with our 2009 2500HD Sierra.

2015 3500HD GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew Cab Diesel
2012 Flagstaff 8528BHWS

Remlle
Explorer
Explorer

20120407_122258 by Matthew.ellmer, on Flickr
2004 Ford F350 Single rear wheel
SCT tuner, 3 custom tunes
2012 Jayco 30.5 BHLT!
Prodigy brake Controller
Pull Rite SuperGlide
Hensley Arrow NO SWAY Setup for sale!!!!

Eric727
Explorer
Explorer
RVBlade wrote:
We just got our new rig that we ordered!! A 2012 Sanibel 3400 from Prime Time Mfg.

Here she is hooked up for the very first time at the dealer.

Here she is sitting next to our old rig. Funny, I don't remember the old rig being that small... ๐Ÿ˜„

Home after the 250 mile trip from the dealer.

Can't wait for our first camping trip in a couple of weeks!!

i like you new 5e i haver a Primetime lacrosse 318bhs and the next one for me is the sanibel

have fun this summer
2012 Ram 3500 Longhorn/Crew Cab/DRW
2010 ram 1500 TRX4 (trade for the longhorn)
2012 Lacrosse 318BHSS
2008 trail lite crossover(trade for the 318BHSS)

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
That Alfa Gold is a pretty nice rig and big too - well matched to the TV. Lucky kid!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

justen920
Explorer
Explorer
Too funny, he is the neighbor kid we take every year. I would love your Big Horn (no pun intended) those are some awesome rigs. I think once the kids get older and move on we will upgrade to BH or a Heartland and a dually. I am a teacher so summers off are a nice perk. I would love to travel and see some National Parks.
Some of your 5ers make your trucks look like a Prius. They are huge!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice Justen920 - looks like you've got a daydreamer in the picture.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

justen920
Explorer
Explorer
New to us and taking it out on the maiden voyage. Only rain in our future next to the coast, but getting away for a week is going to be fun.

Backman
Explorer
Explorer
Great Looking 5th Wheel. We just took our Sanibel 3500 to the campground.
Larry and Debbie
2012 Sanibel 3500
"HPY RVN"

ontariofarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing wrong with the older units.....I have one myself. Best thing is, it's paid for.
I've had it now for 2 years and there have been some GREAT times with it.
Hope the same for all of you out there.
2003 Ford F250 King Ranch CC SB 6.8L V10
2003 Jayco Quest 253D 5er

justen920
Explorer
Explorer
You all have some nice rigs, I love to see some older ones and how much pride you take into keeping them running. And the new ones are beautiful. I am taking the first trip this coming Saturday and I will be sure to take some pics for this site. Have a great one and keep the pics coming.

Weazletoe
Explorer
Explorer
Just had to one up me, didn't ya? :B Very nice.
TV- 1990 Chevy 3500, 454, 3 speed, 4x4
5er - 1991 Prowler, 25ft

RPierce
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up our "new to us" 5th wheel last week. Traded our 94 Sunline bumper pull in for a 2000 Cedar Creek 5 er with rear living room. Nice clean unit and is in great shape.

Looking forward to the 2012 camping season.

By rpierce65 at 2012-03-18

nremtp143
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice!!! Enjoy it!!
2016 Montana 3790RD, Legacy Edition, G614s, TST TPMS
2008 Thor Vortex 26FS
2013 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4, Edge CTS, B&W Companion, Viair 10007 Air System, Firestone Air Bags
2001 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4, V/B Springs
2001 Silverado 3500 DRW CCLB 8.1L/Allison 4x4

RVBlade
Explorer
Explorer
We just got our new rig that we ordered!! A 2012 Sanibel 3400 from Prime Time Mfg.

Here she is hooked up for the very first time at the dealer.

Here she is sitting next to our old rig. Funny, I don't remember the old rig being that small... ๐Ÿ˜„

Home after the 250 mile trip from the dealer.

Can't wait for our first camping trip in a couple of weeks!!
2005 Ford F350 CC Lariat DRW
2012 Sanibel 3400
DW & DS (10)
Ceaser (our 140 lb Bull Mastiff) & Sake' (our 135 lb Akita)