cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

03 Roadtrek 190 closet

charles
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a place where the closet that replaces one of the second row seats for a 2003 Roadtrek 190 Versatile can be purchased? Also, any opinion on the value of one of these with 60,000 miles on it.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B
4 REPLIES 4

charles
Explorer
Explorer
It ends up that that the unit is a 200 Versatile not a 190 as I was told. The paint is blistered on both sides and there is evidence of leaks so I'm passing on it. It has 61,000 miles and he is asking $25,000.00 or best offer for it.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

Atlee
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have that backwards.

The one behind the driver has always been removable. It was only in the late 2000's that Roadtrek started putting in removable armiore's behind the passenger seats.

In 2003, the storage behind the passenger seat was still permanent.

mlts22 wrote:
Roadtrek may still have some. They will be expensive. The one behind the driver is a permanent, while the passenger seat cabinet can be swapped out for the seat.
Erroll, Mary
2021 Coachmen Freedom Express 20SE
2014 F150 Supercab 4x4 w/ 8' box, Ecoboost & HD Pkg
Equal-i-zer Hitch

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Roadtrek may still have some. They will be expensive. The one behind the driver is a permanent, while the passenger seat cabinet can be swapped out for the seat.

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
I saw this link for RV Cabinets on another forum. Company is called Mobilife
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge