cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2006 FLEETWOOD PACE ARROW

James_Campbell
Explorer
Explorer
all three battery discharged what short do I have? the 2 utility are new and have already discharged, the start batter is a year old please help??
4 REPLIES 4

wilanddij
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, more details needed. Were you plugged in, on the generator, or have the engine running? Was it in storage? If so, did you push the battery isolation switches?

Southwind systems are pretty much the same as Pace Arrow. The only time I clobbered all three batteries was the first time I used a cover when in storage and forgot to isolate the batteries.
Will & Di
2004 Southwind 32VS
Workhorse/8.1
Ford C-Max/Blue Ox
"We have met the enemy, and he is us" Pogo

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I would investigate the ground connection at the batteries. When I first got my rig there was only one ground connection from both battery systems. I separated the grounds from each battery system and connected to frame with separate bolts.
The converter needs to be checked.
The alternator should charge both systems. The alternator connects to the coach batteries via a charge relay in the battery control center.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
More detail would help.

What happens when your connected to shore power? Did you notice the batteries slowly discharging or did you just lose power immediately? Have you had batteries tested (it's free at most places)?
Kevin

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bad convertor not charging the batteries?