cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 tioga 31m: where is 110v panel? Slide out override?

decaturbob
Explorer
Explorer
New owner of a 2008 Tioga 31M, like for one week now and going thru the system. Documentation is sketchy and previous owner is of no help. I'm looking for the location of the 110 breaker panel. Also would like to know if there is a way to manually operate the slideouts with a crank, socket or wrench. Thanks in advance
6 REPLIES 6

cgmartine
Explorer
Explorer
Send me a PM and I will try to copy the instruction brochure for operation of the Powergear slides, but basically, you locate the slideout motor.

1. It will be either ahead of the front rail or behind the back rail.
2. Locate the two-pin connector on the slideout motor and disconnect it.
3. Rotate the lever on the backside of the motor counter-clockwise about 1/8th turn (looking from the rear of the motor). This will release the brake that holds the room in place. The room is now free to move. Using a 3/4 wrench or ratchet, crank the room, either in or out (depending on your needs, using the manual override.)
I hope this helps.

decaturbob
Explorer
Explorer
cgmartine wrote:
I also have a Tioga 31M. If you are referring to the fuse panel, it is below the bottom drawer, directy below the micro wave. Once you remove the door to the fuse panel, on the left hand side, you will find the breakers.

yep, it was located there above the floor. I mistook the brown panel cover for a register till I got down on my hands and knees. Mucho thanks. Do you know anything about a manual operation of slide outs?

cgmartine
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a Tioga 31M. If you are referring to the fuse panel, it is below the bottom drawer, directy below the micro wave. Once you remove the door to the fuse panel, on the left hand side, you will find the breakers.

decaturbob
Explorer
Explorer
j-d wrote:
tobydad wrote:
Usually the breakers are located in the converter. Open the panel and you should see the 12 volt fuses and the circuit breaker switches.

If the question is "Where's the Panel?" Sometimes the "Load Center" (All in One Converter, Charger, Breaker Panel and Fuse Panel) is on the side of the bed base. If you've got a blanket or such hanging over the side or end, you may not see the Center.

nothing around the bed in our Tioga.

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
tobydad wrote:
Usually the breakers are located in the converter. Open the panel and you should see the 12 volt fuses and the circuit breaker switches.

If the question is "Where's the Panel?" Sometimes the "Load Center" (All in One Converter, Charger, Breaker Panel and Fuse Panel) is on the side of the bed base. If you've got a blanket or such hanging over the side or end, you may not see the Center.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

tobydad
Explorer
Explorer